Confusion

The world suddenly went dark, I was blindfolded and tossed inside a car. The door was slammed shut then shortly after so was the other one. My boyfriend of 3 years had planned an anniversary dinner for me but I wasn't allowed to know where. I kept nagging him to give me clues but he just kept telling me that I had to wait. He didn't sound very happy and it was making me tremble. The drive went on and on, eventually the car came to a halt, my heart started to pound. Recently on the news there were warnings about a guy who was blindfolding girls and murdering them. But my boyfriend wasn't like that, I know him better than anyone else, he loves me so of course he wouldn't kill me, I'm just being silly, I thought to myself. I was guided from the car and led through a series of doors. We were heading up stairs. We reached the top and I was navigated out into the evening air, I instantly met a windy embrace and a chill ran down my spine. I was being sat down on the cold cement, the blindfold was being undone and it slipped from around my face. I glanced around to take note of my bearings. We were on a roof top, I looked behind me. I was sitting on a ledge, we were about 50 storeys high. I became aware of Daniel walking towards me with a strange look on his face. I started to say something but he pressed his hand tight to my mouth to shut me up. I was confused, I thought he loved me. He wasn't saying anything yet, he was just staring at me with that strange look painted on his face. I barely recognised him at this moment.