the maid and the biker

Mikan POV

I was making my way to say goodbye to my last customer for the day.

"I'll cone bye to check up on you tomorrow Mikan." my last customer said.

"Mo~! Akira-nii! I am perfectly capable of taking care of my own self." I said with the 'why-don't-you-believe-me' look.

"Sorry it's just that I really do love you...as a little sister of course." he said.

And with that he left. I left and went to the kitchen to wash the dirty dishes. If those 5 figures behind me think that I haven't noticed them there they have another thing comming. I took 5 knives and turned around just as I threw it at them.

"Hn~ you knew we were here?" a deep muscular voice asked.

I didn't answer his question. Then out of nowhere a crash of glass was heard. I turned around to the door like nothing happened. Then the door flew open and 5 men in black suits came in. I raised a brow at what their wearing.

'The hell...' I left it hanging.

Then they all landed their gazes at me and nodded their heads at one another. They surrounded me but I kept a causous eye out on them. I knew what was going on.

I just sighed and then one of them came from behind but I held his face and elbowed it and sent him flying to the wall. Another came to punch me I douged it by jumping upward. I came down giving him a kick in the head. One had a gun pointed to me but he wasn't quick enough. I took out my gun and shot all three.

Not to kill them but to knock them out.

I had forgotten about the boys behing me until he spoke again.

"That was quite a show you put on." He said.

"Oh wow your still here. I thought you left." I said emotionlessly dripping it with irritation and sarcasam.

"Oh don't be like that, Mikan. How about this I'll give you a hint. Lets say elementry to highschool. we always had been in the same class until I moved." He said.

Now who does that remind me of. Then I clicked.

"There is no way in hell." I said turning my head slowly.

"Oh? What?" He said.

I could tell that he was smirking.

"Natsume Hyuuga." I said through gritted teeth.

I walked over to him and put my hand next to his face.

"Oh hell no!" I said after getting a good look at his face and steped away from him.

"Why you sound like you don't want me here, Mikan." Natsume said.

"How in the hell did you find me?!" I said scrunching up the front of his shirt.

"One word. Hotaru." He said.

I let go of his shirt and walked over to my knife collection.

"Mikan What are you doing?" He asked me.

I ignored him.

"Which knife should I kill Hotaru with?" I said and had a creepy laugh afterwords.

"koko, Kitsu, Yuu, Ruka. How have you been?" Mikan asked.

"You are too good." Kistu said.

"Oh really." I said.

"Now if you excuse me..." I said then held the knife up. "I have somebody to go 'Murder'"

But a hand stopped me. I turned around to only face Natsume.

"That reminds me why did you ask Hotaru about me?" I asked.

He wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Oi, Natsume. What the hell is up with the needle?" I asked trying to get out of his grip lock.

He only tightened his grip which only made me wince and making any movement hard.

"Damn you." I muttered under my breath.

Then he inserted the needle in my arm and injected a clear blue substance. No matter how hard I tried I couldn't help myself from passing out.

"Let go" Natsume said.

The others nodded and left the cafè with a knocked out Mikan being carried in Natsume's arms to the black limo.

'Finally...I finally got my fianceè back. Man this girl knows how to run away...I just hope it goes well with Soul...' Natsume thought as he held Mikan in his arms as they arrive to a castle that was slowly coming in...

to be comtinued.....