First interview

" Well Josaphine you seem like a very interesting person but just not the right employee for me." Mr. Galfrid said with a frown. He wished me luck and I thanked him. "So...anything" Jorgen asked in a slightly anxious tone. I shook my head no with a sigh. Our original plan was for me to get the boss on board so I could say that my friends are just as hardworking probably more then me. " I knew it. I knew from the beginning that this wouldn't work." Jorgen stated. He always considered himself as a realist though the rest of us consider and know he's more of a pessimist. " Come on Jorgen. It's just that we haven't found the right job for us. We will eventually." Bailey reassured. I agreed and we started planning on which job we should try out for next.
We started our planning with how we are going to commute and the destination. " Hey!" exclaimed Bailey. She said she found a helped wanted sign stapled to a wooden pole. It was for a pizza delivery job not too far from where we live. " Pizza delivery?" I asked not too thrilled with it. "We will make great pay and it says looking for at least 3 candidates." I had to admit it sounded good but I didn't even like pizza more so than delivery. But we did need money and a job that wouldn't mind if all three of us worked there and if we weren't the most intelligent on earth. "Alright let's try." I agreed, so did Jorgen. If I don't like this job I'm out. I thought. "Come on let's just try it and it may be not as bad as we think. And this is coming from the 'supposed pessimist'." Quoted Jorgen.