chapter 1 and 2

Chapter 1 :the calling
Deep under the ocean, all was quiet in the city of Bikini Bottom. In the outskirts, a pineapple with windows and a metal door bubbled slightly from its smokestack. Suddenly, the metal door burst open to reveal a square, yellow sponge wearing brown pants, a white suit and red tie. He sang has he sauntered toward his pet snail.
"Good morning, Gary!" he greeted. "What should we do today?"
"Meow," answered the snail, blinking it's eye stalks.

Spongebob Squarepants beamed as he was about to walk. "I know! Let's go visit Pat-"
"MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION, PLEASE!"
Spongebob whipped around to see an odd sight; a large tank with what looked like a vacuum cleaner machine on it's side was rolling down the street. A large megaphone was on top.
"I wonder what's goin' on?" Spongebob asked as he recognized the voice.

The voice in the megaphone spoke again. "I, PLANKTON, HAVE TEAMED UP WITH THE MOST DANGEROUS AND POWERFUL VILLAINS IN THE UNIVERSE. AND I HAVE DEEMED MYSELF AS RULER OF BIKINI BOTTOM!"
There were mummers of shock and horror from the fish that gathered.
"BUT I'M FAIR. I'LL LISTEN TO THE LITTLE PEOPLE," continued Plankton. "IF ANY OF YOU DON'T WANT ME TO BE RULER, PLEASE RAISE YOUR HAND."
All of the fish raised their fins. The voice fell silent and then shouted, "GET THEM!"

Suddenly, more vacuum machines appeared and began sucking all of the screaming fish into their tanks. Spongebob hid behind his house with Gary and whimpered, "This isn't good at all..." Then a thought struck him and he gasped. "Oh no! If Plankton's ruler, then he'll steal the Krabby Patty formula! What are we gonna do?"
As Spongebob cowered, a swirling portal opened up in front of him and out flew a robotic dog. It had a cap of electrical static and a box body. It flew using its ears like a helicopter. Spongebob screamed, "AAHHH! Don't eat me!" and covered his square head.

The robot landed on the ground and opened up its chest to reveal a small computer screen. On that screen flickered an image. Soon, the image was clear enough to show a boy with a huge head and brown, swirled hair. He wore a red shirt and blue jeans.
"Hello, Spongebob" the kid began. The sponge slowly looked up as the boy continued, "You may not know who I am, but trust me, I'm your friend. Plankton has created an evil army of robots and plans to take over Bikini Bottom!"
Spongebob knocked the side of his head. "C'mon, Spongebob. Wake up! Ooh, I think I ate too much ice cream last night..."

"I know you've fought him before and have experience handling him," continued the boy. "Please Spongebob, we need your help."
The sea sponge hesitated, but then Plankton snarled, "ANYONE ELSE CARE TO DEFY ME?"
Seeing no other choice, Spongebob took a deep breath and said, "Alright, I'll help you."
The boy looked relieved. "Great... follow my dog, Goddard. He'll led you through the portal." And with that, the screen winked out.

Goddard closed his chest and started down the portal with Spongebob behind him.
"Don't worry, Gary," assured Spongebob, turning around. "I'll be back before you know it!"
"Meow," said Gary in a worried tone.
The brave sponge and robot dog stepped through the portal and vanished.

A portal opened and out flew Spongebob, who landed on his face. When he stood up and looked around, he was now inside some sort of laboratory. Gizmos and gadgets littered the tables and shelves and a giant computer screen with a variety of buttons buzzed in the back. As Spongebob was admiring the scene, he was approached by the boy with the big head.
"Spongebob, I'm so glad you've made it!" he said.
The sponge turned to see the young boy in front of him. "Hi, nice to finally meet ya!" Then Spongebob looked at him more closely. "...aren't you a bit small for your age."

The boy rubbed the back of his neck. "Kinda. By the way, my name's Jimmy Neutron, Boy Genius." He stuck out his hand.
Spongebob eagerly shook it. "Oh boy, it's great to meet a human! Sandy told me all about you guys. Do you know her by any chance?"
"Uh...maybe," Jimmy stuttered, not knowing how to answer. "Are you sure you're gonna be okay outside of your underwater environment?"
The sponge smiled. "Don't worry! I'll be fine for a couple of hours. I can store water for land adventures! Is that what humans call it, 'land adventures'?" Jimmy was about to reply when there was a POOF! He and Spongebob turned to see a young, bucktooth boy with two flying creatures above his head. The boy was wearing a pink hat and shirt with blue jeans.
"Hey! What gives? Why are we in Neutron's lab?" asked the boy, waving the pink smoke away.
"Because I need you here, Timmy." answered Jimmy. The bucktooth boy turned to see the genius.
"Jimmy! This better be important; I'm missing a marathon of Crash Nebula!" glared Timmy.