🌷Prologue🌷

Eren took Mikasa's hand in his"Come on we got  get home." He said. She nodded quickly following him bare-footed on the dirty mud road.

Dr. Jaeger helped the both of them into his wooden carriage and sped off. "Whats it like?" Mikasa asked. Eren looked at her in confusion. "What do you mean?"

"I mean what is your home like?" She asked again. "Oh, we live inside a gigantic wall!" Eren laughed.

Mikasa sat up and looked over at Dr. Jaeger. "You live inside a wall?" She asked. Dr. Jaeger chuckled and nodded.

"Wow! I never lived inside a wall before." 

Eren looked over at Mikasa and put his arm around her. "Inside the wall is a big village to with a bunch of people inside."

Dr. Jaeger's smile vanished. "We dont live inside the walls for a good reason Mikasa." She looked over at Dr. Jaeger. 

"There are titans all around the wall that try to kill us, eat, us, rip the lives out of our bodies, DESTROY US A-"

"DAD!" Eren yelled. Dr. Jaeger looked behind him to see Mikasa hugging Eren tightly with wide eyes, shaking.

He sighed, "Im sorry Mikasa. We're almost there try to get some rest." She nodded and looked over at Eren. "Can I lay in your lap?" She asked.

He looked at her and nodded blushing. "U-Um, y-yeah sure knock yourself o-out." He stuttered.

She laid her head on his lap and closed her eyes. In seconds she was asleep.

"MIKASA RUN!" Her mother yelled. She was fighting one of the traffickers with a pair of scissors in her hand.

"AH YOUR CRAZY!" He yelled at her. Mikasa looked over at her dad ''D-Dad.." She muttered.

"THAT'S ENOUGH!" The trafficker yelled. He raised his axe over his head and stabbed her mother right in her face.

Mikasa covered her mouth, trying to hold back tears as she saw her mothers head split open. 

She turned around and reached out for her daughter. "Mikasa...Go." She whispered. She fell on the ground as the last piece of life left her body.

"YOU IDIOT YOU WERE ONLY SUPPOSED TO KILL THE FATHER!" The second trafficker yelled smacking the first one behind his head.

"SHE WAS PUTTING UP A FIGHT!" He argued. "WHATEVER JUST GET THE GIRL AND COME ON!"

"M-Mom..D-Dad." She cried. The first trafficker stepped over her mother's body and walked towards her.

"I suggest that you act good, or else." He pointed to his axe "You'll get the same thing."

He grabbed her by her collar and punched her in the eye.

Eren shaked Mikasa gently. "Mikasa wake up!" He whispered. She screamed and sat up straight. "Are you alright?" Eren asked.

She nodded "Y-Yeah I'm okay.." Eren smiled. "Good because we're here." She looked up to see her in front of a wall that looked 7 meters high.

"This is Wall Rose."

(TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK AND POINT OUT ERRORS ARE MISS-SPELLED WORDS OKAY?)