Part 1

Arnav khushi two best friends from school. They both know each other more then themselves. Where as Khushi speaks alot because she even speaks for arnav. He is Mute from childhood.

Khushi became friends with arnav when she was 7 years old.They were neighbours .
She always tried to make him comfortable while other students in the class teased him. She always stood for him. And even arnav would never withstand any one troubling khushi.

They both always used to fight for each other and were very close to each other.

And there parents loved the others very much.

Ratna(Arnav's mom) and Anjali (Arnav's sister) and his beloved jiju shyaam cared for him but his father Alok never liked arnav because he was Mute. And this family loved Khushi more then arnav. Shyam was the mentor, friend, brother, adviser to arnav.

Garima, shashi and bua ji were Khushi's family but they loved arnav more then khushi.

There both mansions were next to each other.
And in both the mansions arnav and khushi had there own rooms.
They used to fight alot like Best friends but that fight use to not exist more then 1 day.

Arnav was very cool fun loving boy but only in front of his di and khushi and there familys, for others he was very serious type guy.

Khushi was a bit dominating, she always used make arnav dance on her finger tips. She cared alot for arnav. She had learned the sign language for him.

Time flew, they both went to college together. They did there fashion designing course together. It was there dream to open a fashion house. And now they were taking steps to fulfill it.
But this journey was not so easy, Alok never liked arnav doing fashion designing, he wanted him to do architecture so that he can get a job in his own company. But Khushi stood for arnav and got him admitted in fashion course as of her and shashi talked with Alok and made him agree.

Now they were doing there MBA in marketing final year.
Plus they had started there fashion house as a part time job.

Today was the last day of there college. They both were sitting in the college garden.

Khushi: arnav I really don't wanna leave my colleage days.
Arnav(sign language):Khushi relax we will enjoy the same even in our office.
Khushi: hmm.
They both leave for there homes.

In evening

Arnav and khushi are sitting in Raizada mansion in Khushi's room.
Khushi goes and lies on Arnav's lap.
Arnav: (sign language) what happened?
Khushi: nothing tired.
Arnav: (sign language) khushi these days aren't you behaving different, I mean you didn't want me to do some nonsense things like you always make me do.
Khushi gets up and hits him:I am still the same.
Arnav (sign language) lier.
Khushi: I am saying truth arnav.
Arnav (sign language) promise (he says touching his throat)
Khushi: I don't keep promise and all.
Arnav: (sign language) I caught you. Now tell me whats the matter.
Khushi: its nothing.
Arnav: (sign language) now come on tell me fast or I am not gonna talk to you.
Khushi: arnav your crossing your limits you just cannot order me whenever you want. It's me who does this.
Arnav smile's (sing language) Don't try to make me a fool, now tell me fast you have my promise.
He keeps her hand on his head.
Khushi: I read your personal dairy.
He becomes shocked and is about to go from there.
Khushi: I love you!!
Arnav turns and looks at her shocked.
Khushi: even I feel the same for you arnav.
Arnav(sign language) Have you gone crazy, how can you even love me?
Khushi: what's wrong with you why are you saying like this?
Arnav:(Sign language )Just forget it.
He goes from there angrily.
Khushi sits on the bed with tears.
Khushi: why you think so low of yourself arnav. Your the Best the way you are. I never thought that you would feel this way until I read your dairy.

FLASHBACK

khushi goes to Arnav's room and doesn't find him there.
She goes to the cupboard to take his note pad and leave a note for him to come to her house at night.
As she takes the note pad a dairy falls down.
Khushi picks up the dairy.
Khushi: Arnav's personal dairy wow!! (She says exited)
Then she becomes sad.
No. khushi this is wrong you just cannot read someone's dairy like that.
She is about to keep and suddenly a picture fall from the dairy.
She takes the picture and is about to keep it in but she notices something.
She sees the picture and gets shocked.
It's Arnav's family picture.
And he has black marked himself.
Khushi: why has arnav score out his own picture. I have to find out something is suerly wrong.
And she takes the dairy to her home.
She reads the dairy.
She comes to know that arnav from childhood feels that he is a black spot to his family. He has written all his feelings from childhood. How bad he felt when his dad ignored him or scolded him for no reason.
And at the end she sees that arnav has written I love you khushi.
She becomes happy knowing that arnav love's her.
She takes the letter kept inside the dairy. She opens and reads it.
She thinks that he too feels the same but what she read next in the letter made her eyes welled up.

"I love you khushi, but I will never let you know my feelings. I know I am not your match. You deserve some one better then me. And I will find that person and give your hand in his hand. I will just make sure that person keeps you happy life long and then I will go away from here, from everyone where no one would feel me as a burden. I will lead my life on myself. I know ma, di, garima mumma will be hell angry but dad doesn't like me and I know everyone else will also feel me as burden after some time. So before that happens I myself will leave from here. And yeah don't make your husband do non sense things as you make me do. He might not like. Try to adjust a bit and for god sake stop dominating everyone. And yeah I know your very angry reading this letter. And I thank God that I am not in front of you otherwise you would have killed me I am sure. And now don't cry on me think me as a bad time and forget me. Don't try to find me
Tell ma, mumma, di and jiju sorry from my side. And tell jiju to forgive me as this is the only thing I have hidden from him. Good bye Khushi. Have a happy life ahead."

She reads it while crying.

FLASHBACK ENDS.

Khushi: I will get you back arnav. You just cannot leave khushi Gupta alone like that.

To be continued...

Hello Folks, here I am back with a new TS. This will be of three parts a short TS one of my favourite one too. Hope you all like it.

So yeah let me know your views about this story. Good, bad or worst will love to know your reviews.

Vote🌟
Comment📝
         Follow🔄 (For more)

Love
KhanSanu