What Is This Thing Called Feelings? (A Sebaciel Fanfiction)

Ciel's P.O.V.

     Why do I have to go to this stupid unreasonable ball? I don't even know how to dance. Yes, I know that it's proper to know how to dance if your the Earl Phatomhive. Sebastian insisted that I try to seduce Lord Druitt. How the Hell am I going to do that? I don't have the slightest Idea. I walk out of my study, and I accidentally walked into my butler, Sebastian.

     "I'm sorry master. I should have paid attention to where I was travelling. My apologies, my lord," My butler says as he places a hand on where he should have a heart.

     "It's quite alright, Sebastian. I also have a question," I ask my butler.

     "Yes, my lord. I shall have an answer. Ask away," He responds.

     "Thanks you, I shall. Ummm.....What am I wearing to this formal ball?" I ask unsure.

     "Follow me, master," the butler replied. I quickly followed him, and as we got to my room. I saw it. Why me!? What lays on it's mannequin of a woman, is the most horrid dress I've ever seen. I mean It looks lovely on the mannequin, but I would never! I say never! wear that.

"What's the meaning of this!!!???" I yelled at my butler.

"Well, I've heard that Lord Druitt has an eye for any pretty little thing in a skirt, and we do want to catch his eye, right? So here you are young mistress," he says with a smile. "Let's begin to dress you, alright? Young Mistress?" He says as he begins to unbutton my blue coat. After all of the buttons he takes it off. And takes off the rest of my clothes, until I'm in my underpants. I walk over the dress.

     "So, what's first?" I ask my butler. Sebastian walks over toward where I am and comes up behind me. He sort of put his body against my own. He puts his hand on my shoulder and the other one on the corset.

      "This is first," he whispers. I quickly turn around. And our lips accidentally brush. I quickly back away with a shocked expression on my face. What had just happened? Did he do that on purpose? Was that my fault? Why did I allow that to happen? Why am I so confused as to what just happened? Did we just kiss? I look at Sebastian, and I remember I'm only in my underwear. Why did that happen?

     First of all, we're both men.... Secondly, He's My Butler. Thirdly, HE'S A DEMON AND I'M A HUMAN. Lastly, He's way older than me. Wait, Am I really thinking about this. I'm supposed to be getting ready for the ball. I grab the corset, and hand it to him and I turn around for him to put it on me, which he did. As soon as he puts it on me, I can't breathe, because he won't stop pulling on the strings of the corset. I grunt. I gasp. I moan.

     "S-seb-bastian!" I yell at him. I gasp as he pulls it tighter.

     "Please hold on a little longer, sir. You can do it,"he replies, as If nothing has happened. I moan very loudly. 

     "That's it, you're going to kill me!!!!!" I scream to my butler. He chuckles.

     "I doubt any woman has ever been killed by a corset alone," He responds.

~~~~~~~~~~At The Ball~~~~~~~~~~

     "Ciel will be my niece visiting from the country, and Sebastian will be Ciel's tutor," Madam Red says. 

      "And just why do I have to act like your niece?!" I respond as Sebastian chuckles.

     "Because, dear, I've always wanted a girl," She says,"You don't want them to know you're a Phatomhive now, do you?" "You've got to be kidding me!!!!!" I exclaim.

      " 'By any means necessary,' you do remember saying that, do you not, sir?
First thing's first, we need to locate this murderous viscount." Sebastian says.