Chapter- 1

Maayera was an innocent but klutzy 23-year-old, she had just completed her graduation from a very good college in architecture. Her parents were looking groom for her as they were not interested in extending her education as they behold the same usual Indian mediocre mentality.
Maayera was an obedient girl and always soothed her parents with her deeds she was concerned about their perspectives and views.

Just like other shaadi.com proposals  another proposal has come to her parents about a boy named "Aniket"

But this time boy wanted to meet Maayera first, just a kind of get-together to know more about her...

Her parents cagily accepted the proposal and asked Maayera to go and meet that boy.

Aniket was waiting for Maayera at the Coffee Shop...Meanwhile, he was also busy on his laptop and sSkypinghis boss about his next project plan...With a cup of Dark black coffee.

He was constantly gawking at his watch from time to time...He doesn't like latecomers. But here the person who is taking so much time might be his future spouse...

So he was maintaining his calm for the sake of that future nuptial bonding...

Aniket was completely fed up and irritated with so much wait, He was about to leave, suddenly his earlobes jostled with a phoney of tinkling bangles, and minute of the moment a young Beautiful lady was standing in front of him, he was mesmerised by her beauty and elegance and his feet were glued to his place.

He regained consciousness and said, "Hello, I am Aniket, and stood up to offer a chair to that young lady being spellbound by her magic and charisma.

"Hi, I am Maayera", Maayera what a beautiful name ( Aniket murmured to himself )..

"You are very beautiful, are you real??", Aniket started speaking without giving a thought ..

Maayera controlled his smile and started looking opposite side and said, "Thank you!!"

"My Parents insisted I meet u, I did not think arranged marriage was a good idea because I am telling you, I am not the type who could befall fbebefallman my whole life, but one thing I would like to say, you seem too very quiet and innocent", Aniket Smiled after saying these words.

Maayera asked, "What makes you smile so much?"

To be Contd.

Thank You Guys kindly vote it...
Reviews and comments are all welcomed.
Credit: Saxena Avni(Chinsangel)