How does he love me?

Lindsay's pov

I was walking to my little house when I bumped into a teenager. he was the cutest thing I ever saw. " oh sorry love I never meant to bump into you. it was an accident." he says with his beautiful accent" oh... oh it's okay" I said with shyness. he stares into my eyes and says " my name is Louis. Louis Tomlinson." He says with the sweetest voice ever. " what is your name?" he asked " m... my name is Lindsay !" I said and his eyes widen as he looks at me " your so pretty!" a guy with curly hair said

" Harry you should start sticking to one girl and stay with that one girl!" Louis exclaimed " ok Lou Lou I pick her. the girl with the long brown hair dipped dyed blond at the end with blue eyes and nice toned skin with a beautiful white dress over there Lou that girl. the most beautiful girl in the world!" Harry said. I never thought of myself like that I say in my head!

My cheeks flush blood red. I grin " what is your name beautiful. I'm Harry if you didn't hear." He said grabbing my hand and kissing it like I am a royal. I giggle. his lips are warm and soft . " I am Lindsay" I say with confidence three other boy walk out from behind Harry. you've got to be kidding me I tell my self and rolling my eyes. and Louis laughs. " Where are you going missy " Harry said like he is my father " to my house you know that big blue one over there with the porch." I said like a teacher " you live there . that house" Louis said while pointing at my house I nod and walk off. " you can't afford that house by yourself!" a guy with blond hair said.

" Your right I can't but my actor brother that stars in 'the hunger games' can and he shares it with me" I say as there mouthes drop to the concrete " you ... yo... you mean your brother is josh hutcherson/pita!" The blond hair dude says with surprise. "Niall that is impossible that josh hutcherson is her brother!" Harry exclaims Louis just smiles at me. " I can see that!" Lou said happily. "I... I have to go my brother will be scared something happened to me." I say as they all stare as I walk off into the distance.

when I get home all josh says to me is ' where have you been? I was worried about you being gone?' " I...I bumped into someone ok that's where I was a..." he cut me off " bumped into who" he said with a lot of attitude " into some guy named Louis . and then we started to talk and his friend Harry came out and then Niall and two other boys I don't know." say an he is staring at me like he doesn't know me .

I walked away and went to my room and picked out clothes for tomorrow and put on sweat pants and my brothers sweat shirt and went down stairs and saw my brother making supper " what's for supper josh?" I asked and he said "spegetti " I nodded and I sat down and got a book 30 minuets later ding dong.

A/N tell me if you like it I will wright the next chappie