How we became friends

I started to talk to this guy named tyler, he was a dick. But my story isn't about him, it's about a man named Joshua, he's 27, tall, blue eyes that change colors depending on what he wears, he's a gangster slash country boy, he's a true gentleman. And he's all MINE. We started out as friends and we use to have a crew that included tyler (the dickface), lonnie (our black friend), Joshua(my boyfriend now), and nikki(his ex now) and me(danielle). I was friends with nikki and Joshua was friends with tyler, at the time tyler had alot of babymomma drama, geez it was always something. Well I'd done acid, coke, and pot by this time. Well, one night we all take acid and nikki wasn't there but Joshua was, so we're all upstairs chilling and playing xbox and listening to music and suddenly tyler goes downstairs and dosent come back up for a while. So we all go downstairs and catie his babymomma was there and she's drunk as fuck and they're outside talking and Joshua tells me to get in my car because I'm mad, and we go get rillos. We drive and talk and play music and he calms me down...fast. It was amazing at how quickly the time flew when I was with him before I knew it we had drove around for atleast a hour. So we hurried back to tylers house only to get there to see catie still there only now there on the couch and he's holding her kissing her, telling her it's gonna be okay. I turn back to Joshua amd just look at him and hug him and he holds me, and when he let go I craved that feeling the rest of the night even now I still crave that feeling. I knew then that I had to have him, I'd never felt that way about someone before in my life, it was a competly new feeling to me. I knew he wouldn't let anything bad happen to me he was with me when I did coke the first time. He pinky promised me he wouldn't let anything bad happen to me, and he's kept that promise ever since then. So we go upstairs and chill and he's acting more and more like he's mine, like touching my thigh or leaning on me and laying on me and every now and then he would catch himself and say he dosent care that I was his now because Tyler lost his chance, and he was right tyler did lose his chance with me.