God of study 2

God of Study 2 

Description

It’s already been 5 years since the special class graduated. Now they all have their own life and careers to pursue. Pulip now owns a cafe, she runs it with the help of her mother, Bong Goo is now a veterinarian though his parent still runs their eatery, Chan Doo now have his own dance studio, he also joins several dance contest and won, Hyun Jung just recent back in Korea, she has been out of the country to study in the field of arts becoming a painter, and as for Baek hyun he is now working in a hospital in Seoul.

Na Hyun Jung

Recently come back to Korea after finish her studies on arts. She left Korea for 5 years. This is how she looks like now. She once used to have a major crush on Hwang Baek Hyun.

Hwang Baek Hyun

He didn’t leave Korea unlike Hyun Jung, he studied medicine and is now an accomplished doctor at the Seoul Hospital. He never took Hyun Jung’s liking on him serious, he always see Hyun Jung as an annoying tail that always follows him around. But soon realizes his own feelings.

Hong Chan Doo

Together with his friend, he enters the special class aiming for the Chuha University, but as times goes by he realized his own dreams and goals, he wants to be a dancer. His unrequited love is Kil Pulip, Hyun jung is his girl bestfriend. There’s nothing he can hide from her. For they were the same.

Gil Pul Ip

She doesn't have father and had problems with his mom who loves a married man. She studies very hard, and as a result, she entered the greatest university, Cheon Ha University. She is the subject of Chan Doo's affection

Oh Bong Goo

He was grown from the meat restaurant. His parents don't really care about his education. The actual reason that he joined the special class was to get rid of the bullying because of his appearance. Later, he enters Cheon Ha University. He is now a vetenerarian. 

Foreword

this is my first time writing a fanfic. since i really like God of Study i decided to make a fanfic about them years later. pardon me i made some mistake about the grammar or spelling. since this is not my native language. i appreciate all comments. even negative ones because i know i can learn alot from them, as long as it was not rude or really harsh one. thank you.

CHAP 1

Meeting by Fate

It’s already been 5 years since the special class graduated. Now they all have their own life and careers to pursue. Pulip now owns a cafe, she runs it with the help of her mother, Bong Goo is now a veterinarian though his parent still runs their eatery, Chan Doo now have his own dance studio, he also joins several dance contest and won, Hyun Jung just recent back in Korea, she has been out of the country to study in the field of arts becoming a painter, and as for Baek hyun he is now working in a hospital in Seoul.

Hyun Jung’s POV

            She is at the airport. Now hyun jung is back. She really miss Korea it’s been 5 years since she left, she wonders how all her friends are,

HJ: *smiles* whoa! I really miss Korea….. I’m Back…..

She straightly went to her former house when she was still studying in Korea; she was too tired after the long hours of travel.

HJ: ahh…..it feels good to be home. *it was already night so she headed to her room and sleeps.*

            The next day, HJ jung woke up early since she did sleep early last night, she feels her stomach growling, since she just came back there’s no food in the house so she decided to go to the grocery. At the grocery she was pushing a cart she also decided to buy all the things needed in her house, she also need to do the cleaning.