The seven chairs

The fifth one ended up in France and, the nun was ready. She thought about the long history of the chairs. Over 500 years ago the nun's ancestors and 6 other families fought in a war against each other to claim the thrown and become royal. At the end of the war all the families had died. All the weapons of the soldiers were assembled and, due to the fact that it was a great time of poverty, melted down into chairs. At the time, no one knew that the souls of the ones who were killed by the weapons were seeking revenge from within the chairs. The chairs were spread out all over the world. They always found the decedents of those who killed them, and violently murdered them. When 11 were dead the pattern was found and all of the future targets of the chair were warned. When Lucy, the nun, found out, she thought to herself, how unfair it was that she was being punished for something her ancestors did. Lucy thought of a plan. After gathering her 2 favourite priests, Toby and Sean, she explained to them the situation and how they could help her. They were all good friends. When they were younger they had gone to church together. Lucy and Toby could pass for siblings. Lucy had long, dark, brown hair and deep blue eyes that you felt like you could swim in. Lucy and Toby's parents thought they would get married but instead Toby went into priesthood, and Lucy became a nun. Sean had blonde hair and brown eyes. In high school all the girls had gushed over him and he could have married well. The day came, and the fifth chair had arrived in France. Lucy was ready. She sat on the chair, and it quickly flew up into the air, flying around the room. Lucy tried her best to stay on the chair. The priests, Toby and Sean, were frightened; but they knew they had to stick to the plan. The chair knocked over candles and the curtains caught on fire. Toby and Sean began the process of exorcising the chair. "Jesus I ask that you cast out any and all evil spirits in, around or attached to this fifth chair." They said together "I command you in the name of Jesus Christ to leave this chair now!" Lucy yelled. The chair dropped to the floor. Lucy was injured but, happy to be alive. The group called 1-1-2 to put out the fire. Although the firemen were sceptical about the story of how the fire started, they decided to just believe it, and move on. The fight against the chairs wasn't over yet, though. Lucy's ancestors had killed more people and their souls were in the other chairs. Toby, Sean, and Lucy rented a trailer to go hunt down the other chairs. They made a quick stop at the church to pray. It was surprising to Lucy that they were the only ones there. The group was at the alter when suddenly the cross dropped to the ground and the room was filled with white noise and the sounds of hundreds of screaming people. Chairs started flying through the air. Lucy, Toby, and Sean had the horrible realization that all the chairs had been in their church the entire time. They scrambled to duck and avoid getting hit. Sean began chanting "In the name of the Lord leave this place now!" Lucy and Toby joined in. The 6 remaining chairs smashed to the ground as the building caught fire. The 2 priests and Lucy raced out of the building running as fast as they could. They questioned their beliefs in god as they sat on the curb. The police, fire department and ambulances pulled up. The emergency departments seemed puzzled about what had happened. To be honest, so were Lucy, Toby and Sean. How had they not realized that the chairs were there all along. The group was exhausted so, they retreated home to relax.