♡Chapter 1♡

My name is 'y/n' and im 20 years old . I don't work but im physically fit . My parents left to work overseas and my siblings followed them except for me . I get high allowance every month and since im not a spendthrift person , i saved alot .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
" yea ommanie , im doing good here" i assured my mother . "Y/n sweetie , u turned 20 this year , and u don't even need to work , why don't u find a husband ?" "Mwo ?! Andwae ! Ommanie , i can live and raise myself alone .. i beg u ! Not this !" I plead my mother and she sigh . "Fine .. i got to go , take care sweetie , love you" "ne , saranghae ommanie" i hang up and sigh in relieve. 

I can't believe what my mother just suggested but im glad i excused that nicely hehe XD . Can't imagine me being someone's wife and taking care of kids (like omg noo😩) . I put away my phone and went in my room to change my clothes . I wore a simple alien tee tucked into a dark grey jeans and a black boots . I brought my black jacket , hat , bag and my headphone and went out of my house .

After walking around my neighbourhood , i decided to head out to the beach since its near to my house .

I reached and put down my stuff . I was admiring the beach wave when i saw few guys staring at me from behind . I turn around fully to look at them and they hide quickly behind a car . 'Why the fuck they looking at me' i said in my heart and quickly walk away . I saw them following so i ran and they ran after me .

I wanted to shout help but there was no one around so i ran as fast as i could . Suddenly someone knocked me at the head with a baseball and everything turned black ..