Magnificent Noah

It was 12:09. Lunch started at 12:10. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, and then... BRRING! The bell rang. Noah ran as fast as his little feet could take him . Two kids managed to get to the line walking right after Noah.

"Chill out Noah," yelled Aiden. Noah would have been at the front of the line if that wicked Aiden wouldn't have pointed him out. Down the line one person at a time, laughed at him. Noah neared the end of the line.

"Why does this happen to me every single day?" he thought. Then out of nowhere...

"PSSST. Hey Noah!" Oh, that was the new kid. Zeke.

"Want to go in front of me?

"Sure Zeke, thanks." As they went down the stairs, Zeke and Noah were talking about various things football, food, music, and movies. They both liked the Redskins, Wizards and Ledo's Pizza.

"Hey Zeke, want to be friends?" Noah was getting excited. "Sure!" Zeke was very enthusiastic.

"Well, we better line up quickly. We don't want to miss our pasta and garlic bread," commented Noah.

"Yum," answered Zeke.

After a scrumptious meal, Noah was now darting superfast to get to the swing. He got to the swing just in time to save... what!? Zeke was already there! His best friend Ethan was there, too. Wow. So, as classes wrapped up that day, Noah felt proud of himself for making a new friend.