The balloon

It was the year of 13 hundreds. I was only 5 years old when i curiously played a game of tag with my friends being cautious and keeping myself from the woods. My mum had told me terrifying storys of numbers of deaths that had took place in Mull-berry woods. No one every went in and if they did they never came out again. It was simple if you dare to go in you play the price. Suddenly i turned around the moist air whipping and caressing my stone cold blue cheeks as i turned on my heels. My friends had completely disappeared i was only five and was extremely petrified. I heard screams coming from the center of the woods.That rippled out towards me. Desperate cries were getting closer to me. The world seemed like it was spinning. I had no control of me and didn't know what I was doing. I sprinted into where the noise was coming from. And the only question kept echoing through my head the same one question. What was I doing? 

A few hours later

Quick, quick, quick pound, pound I had to run as swiftly as I could. My heart wouldn’t stop racing even when I stopped to have a break it was like it was out of control and I couldn’t stop it. I know I had only been running for five minutes I had been counting every long tortured second but it had felt like eternity. Everything was silent in the dark damp woods nothing could be heard until, I felt a hard pinch on my shoulder and a shove I yelled in pain and stepped back I stood on a twig lying right behind my shoes, my brand new shoes! What was I going to say to mum? But I couldn’t worry about that now how could I escape? I had heard of a shortcut but no one dared to enter that way it was full of mystery and disaster waiting to happen but I had to take the risk! Suddenly I heard at twig snap back like it was copying me for some unknown reason until I saw a flicker in the corner of my eye where no one dares to look then a shadow was like a skyscraper towering over me I didn’t know what the creature was however I knew that it was close, getting even closer. If I wanted to move I had to do it as quickly as possible. “Hello?” I screamed with curiosity in my voice whoever was listening could tell I was getting angry and knew every step I was going to take. I then heard clapping from the corner of me, I turned to where it seemed to be coming from but to my surprise nothing was there. But then everything went quiet, maybe too quiet, something was up I could tell by the way things were happening. Then suddenly as quick as a flash I was under a ton of trees I couldn’t take it any longer, I was weak I had to sleep just for one minute…