Finally

It was Friday. You had no plans but everyone else did except your best guy friend. You him and two others were roommates but them two had work tonight. So you and Hayden were going to watch movies together but not exactly together. Everyone always said you guys should just date already ,and you guys did cute stuff together like hold hands, play with each other's hair, and go everywhere together but he never said he liked you and when someone would say that he should date you he'd say your too good of a friend and you just went with it even though you did like him. No, you loved him and recently he has shown signs that he wanted to kiss you but you didn't know if he was playing or not because he plays like that.
                                        ~currently~
You ran downstairs to the living room racing for the remote, sadly you lost and hurt yourself but your clumsy so your roommates were used to it especially Hayden speaking he was always the one cleaning your boo-boos.
"Are you ok?" He asked picking you up off the floor. You stared into his pretty green eyes,gazed over his dirty blonde silky hair, and moved your eyes to his chiseled jawline.
"I'm fine." He placed you down and handed you the remote.
"How about we get something to eat?" He suggests.
"MCDONALD'S!" You scream as you run to the door.
Your slides were right next to the door so you put those on but you noticed that you had ripped your sweats when you went your were running done the stairs.
"I have to change my sweatpants." You said pointing to the hole right on the side.
"Your fine, nobody will look and if they do I'll beat their ass." Your felt your face get hot and your breathing was struggling.
"Ok then." You opened the door and jumped into your car. Once Hayden turned on the car you turned up the radio because it was your favorite, humble by Kendrick Lamar, he wasn't a big rap fan but he liked seeing you rap so he didn't complain.
                       ~After you killed that rap~
You guys parked right in the front of McDonald's and turned down the music. You got out the car in unison and he held your hand as you walked into McDonald's. Once you walked in you already felt like everyone was staring and your hole and Hayden could tell and that's why he hugged you closer to him , comforting you. You calmed down a bit.
"There's nothing to worry about." He whispered in your ear. His word played over and over in your mind until you finally felt fine. You guys ordered your food and sat down to eat because you decided to eat inside the restaurant. You sat and talked for a good twenty minutes.
"Are you ready to go?"  He asked scooting his chair back.
"Yeah." You said looking at your phone. 9:10 your phone showed as you walked out of McDonald's.
                           ~After more rapping~
You both walked up to his room to watch Netflix. You jumped on his bed as he jumped after you.
"Your hole got bigger." He pointed to the hole that was now showing the side of your underwear.
"Oh wow." You sighed. Hayden stuck his finger into the hole on your pants and touched your underwear.
"These are cute." He joked.
"Oh really." You said sarcastically.
"No I was lying."  You laughed at his stupid comeback and he just looked at you.
"What?" You asked.
"Nothing." He said looking down at your lips then back up to your eyes. You scooted closer, almost sitting in his lap. Your breath shortened as his hand tangled in your hair pulling you closer to his face.
"Is this o-"  You kissed him, stopping him from finishing his sentence. He gripped your hips pulling you onto his lap. You moved your hands from his chest to around his neck. You felt yourself start to lose breath but you didn't want to end it and neither did he but you did. 
"Finally." you said.
"Finally what?"
"You kissed me." He pushed you on your back with him on top of you.
"And I'll do it again." He said pecking you on you lips.