High School

Emma's  POV

I know I know what are u thinking about Emma you are not supposed to go to school cause everyone will notice u but I'm not going to be notice I swear I was thinking I got interrupted by someone named Rachel or by her stage name Kim Jinhea yes Kim Jinhea cause she in a group called Dream under bighit.entertainment so yeah ( a/n btw Rachel   is the maknae of Dream and she is 17 years old and Baekhyun is 25 years old in EXO under sm.enertainment, Emma is 24 years old ps she is an soloist)

"HEY Emma WAKE UP "Rachel   said
"Huh what am I doing in the cafeteria" I said
"Cause it's lunch pabo/idiot "says my brother Baekhyun
"Oi who are u calling pabo" I said
"Do I have to spell it out for you"Baekhyun said
That was it I got up and was about to scream till Rachel said
"Woah woah woah guys guys GUYS chill "
"CHILL CHILL tell that to Baekhyun not me "
"Why does it have to be me all the time here " says Baekhyun
Time skips.............. Oh I forgot to tell u something my best friend Rachel   is dating someone a few weeks ago ( even tho Kpop idols will be in dating ban) I would tell the name of  Rachel's boyfriend but I'm not cause if I tell she will kill me

"Ok ok geezs I got the point now geez Rachel stop talking about u and someone else geezs" I said
"Ok um unnie can I ask a question to u"*pouts* Rachel   said
"Um ok if u want go ahead" I said
"Um do u-u l-like s-someone u-unnie? She said unsure
" I used to tho yeah but he left because he schedule were to tight so he left me behind and after that I haven't seen him or heard anything yet "I said
"Oh ok *ring ring ring* omo that's my phone oh it's the manger sorry besti I have to go " she said
" Oh I don't mind at all go ahead I'll meet u at school tomorrow morning " I said

Rachel   pov
So I left, putting my mask with Dream name on it then I started walking to big.hit.ent.

Time skips...

I arrived at BHE and went upstairs to see my manger obviously so I went and I knocked on the door, my manger said "come in" so I went in, I said "yes manger you wanted me ?" She said " oh yes I need u to collaborate with JYP's boy group Got7" and I said " but which member of Got7 tho?", she said " oh it's Mark the oldest member", " oh cool" I said.

Times skips.....
Emma's POV
So after Rachel  left,  I got and went to SME { a/n  if your name is Rachel just play the role in here if you want to but you don't have to . } because I was bored even tho Baekhyun was there but he was too annoying so I just ignore him and I carried on walking to the dance practice room once I arrived, I went to the music box ( don't judge if I don't know the name) and put a song which was Dream's debut song 'Mood' and it was a pretty good song as I was about to dance, someone knocked on the door and it was Got7's Mark, he asked " have you seen Rachel I need her like right now" I replied with " yes I have she just went to BHE to see her manger about something and why do u need her?" " Because I want to talk to her that's all nothing else and thx for your time and I'm sorry that interrupt you" " oh that's ok bye" '' bye" and with he left and I went back to dancing.

Rachel's POV
After the talk with the manger, I went outside and as I went, I saw Mark (Got7'sMark not NCT-DREAM Mark) standing there wait for someone to come downstairs and that was me wait what me no-wonder he was staring  at me.

Hey guys or gals either one I'm back with a brand new FF but this is going up to 5 chapters only and this was meant to be on May the 6th but I got sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lazy that I stop writing for quite a while cuz of school, and I didn't have time and it was I couldn't get inspired by anything at all and I apologise for that but tomorrow I will update chapter 2 of this.