My Boyfriend

Your POV.

My step dad threw a bottle at me and then kicked me to the floor. He was as drunk as usual.

He started to kick my stomach. Then he passed out.

It was 6:47 in the morning. I had been accepted to Gotham academy by Bruce Wayne AKA Batman. I figured out who batman was 2 years ago, and I figured out Dick Grayson was Robbin.

I quickly ran to the bathroom and let the water heal me.

I just had nasty scars but I manipulated the mist to make it look like I had no cuts, bruses, and scars.

I wore a black shirt that said.
'Question Authority?' And black ripped leggings. Then I wore a pair of goth boots.

I dress like my cousins Thalia and Nico.

Then I rode my skateboard to school. My best friend Emily met up with me on her skateboard.

Emily was so happy and positive. She was daughter of Hades so I don't know how she could be so... Well... Happy.

"Hey Goth girl." She said.

"Hey death breath." I said.

"Omg look!" She said. Then she pointed to a lady who was pinned against the wall by a knife.

I immediately stopped riding and ran over to stop the villain.

I grabbed his hand and judo flipped him, he landed on his back. "T-Thank you!" Said the lady. She kicked him and then said. "Scumbag." Then she walked away.

Emily caught up to me and said. "Your... A... Fast... Runner..." She was out of breath.

"Why thank you!" I said.

Just then Robbin showed up by himself.

"S*** were going to be late!" I said looking at my watch.

"Here ya go." Emily said. Pointing to the thug.

"We got to go." Emily said.

Then we bolted for the street. We threw down our skateboards and started to ride to Gotham Academy.

We arrived late and got a tardy slip.

We then walked into the classroom and our substitute teacher today was Mr. Brunner

"Your late." He said.

"Ya I think we kinda noticed." I said sarcastically.

Emily slapped my arm and cleared her throat. "Sorry we.. Uh... got... Caught in something." Emily said.

"Okay, thank you Emily." Mr. B said.

Then he glared at me and I shrugged and walked to the back of the classroom and took a seat.

I sat next to Dick. I caught him staring at me. I secretly took out my phone started scrolling through face book. I built phones for me and Emily. There monster proof.

I got bored and put my phone back then I started doodling random things. I kept drumming my fingers on the desk then I started bouncing my knee up and down at the same time.

I glanced at Dick he was watching me.

"Who can speak Greek?" Asked Mr B

Emily and I raised our hands.

"Your just trying to embarrass me aren't you?" I asked in Greek.

"Yes, yes I am for giving me sass this morning." Chiron said.