Cece and George

The deafening noise of the bell rang in my ears, it was last period; English. I got out of my seat, and placed all my work into my bag, both students and teachers packed up; the sound of chairs clashing with the surface of tables, the sound of metal clicking together, the sound of zips on bags being closed.

"Finally Laura it's the weekend." Said Alex.

I watch as they walk past, and after they've moved past I see, afew meters away packing his bag with our english assesment due wednesday, it's one of my best friends; George.

We've known eachother for 5 years now, he was tall, not as tall as me though, had blonde-brown hair, freckles, gentle facial features, soft kind eyes along with his dark Hazel eyes. He was quite popular with the girls, for his charms and good looks.

I keep starring at him and keep repeating the same thing in my head

'You can do it...just;..ask him...'

It's hard liking a guy...especially a guy that's a friend, especially a guy that's a really close friend...especially when you're a guy liking a guy that's a really close friend.
But I tell myself I can do it. So I take a deep breath, and walk over to him and wave to him, he looks at me and exchanges the gesture.

"Hey George"

"Hey Cece"

"So umm...w-what've you got p-planned...for...t-this weekend??"
I say, leaning on a chair in front of me, I sound abit more curious then I should've, and abit more nervous; well...then normal.

"Oh ahh...Nothing much, probs just gonna binge watch Riverdale...cause. I. Got the weekend OFF work! What 'bout You?"

"Oh I've got the weekend off work too! So like, y'know I was thinking..."

"Yea? What've you got in store this time for us??"

He says, a devilish yet cute smirk on his face, knowing they'd do some fun stuff with all their friends.

"I was thinking like...that..."
I look around scared seeing if anyone would hear me, I take in a large amount of air, and speak alittle bit quick.
"Wanna go on...a da-aaa...aaaaa...aayyy outing yea that's it,with me...? Just you and me, not the others or anything. We spend the day together then we can...go to dinner together at that new place down by the Harbour..."
I say to geoege, my arms pushed into the side of my chest alittle nervous for his responce.

"Ahhmm...yea sure! Algoods, but why only us though?"

"Because...umm...you and I are suppperrrr close but when we have work off on weekends, we never spend time with eachother so like...I thought, instead of all our friends, it can just be us two, y'know? I haven't been with just you in ages Georgy. so I wanted to spent more time with you like we used to."

"Yea sounds like a plan!"
George said exited for what this weekend had in stall.

"Yea cool!"
I say happy that he's excited

both George and I pack up, put our bags on our backs and go our seperate ways down the School hallways before he stopped and said something...alarming...

"So. It's a date 😉"
He said with a serious yet joking voice to me and winked smiling

I looked back and quickly responded
"You bet~"
Pointing with my finger to him in a cool guy way. I walk out one way of the English department and start complaining in my head.

A/N:

Yes I know, I'm still a piece of Garbage~🎶🎶 did ya have fun reading this?? Trick question
Of course you didn't. Jkjk but I hope you enjoyed this...somewhat okay realistic type fanfic I guess...?? Bye~!