Chosen One

No one's Point Of View
This was the night, the night she changed into the night rider. The spirt of the night rider was in the Ouija board that Y/n's friends were playing with. They were so stupid that they took turns playing alone. Finally they convinced Y/n to play with them for at least one round. After a few minutes of playing, the board started to glow all of them took their hand off but Y/n she felt like she needed to keep her hands on, so she did. " Y/n Your hands are f**king glowing take them off" Chase yelled. " I can see that I can't take them off" after she said those few words she started to shake along with the board. The six friends that where there left running. " Those aren't real friend but that doesn't matter you are the chosen one. You are next in line to be the knight rider, before your dad died he was the knight rider sense you are his only kid you will take over what he left for you" the voice was coming from a shadow in the corner of one of the kids house that left running. " Come out please?" Y/n asked the strange thing she is hearing. The next moment she saw a man in a black suit , he looked kinda funny but had a heart warming smile. " Hey Y/n I didn't mean to scare you hold on to me and everything that was left will go to your house" Y/n grabbed his arm, holding on tight to him and closing her eyes. The next moment she saw that they were in front of his house. " Come on child you can let go now come with me to your garage" he opened it without the key. " This is your new car Kitt he talk's and does other cool shiz check it out for Yourself" Y/n ran over to the beautiful car. " Hey there Y/n I'm Kitt, I'm the best car known to man I will keep you safe" Y/n heard from the car. " Thank you so much" she followed the man inside her house, going up the stairs. " Okay look into this mirror and tell me what change you feel after" She looked into the reflection and she suddenly felt more confident like she could do anything in the world and get away with it. " These clothes have to go" the man said, as he snapped his fingers the closet was filed with dark blue, dark red, and black leather jackets along with, a bunch of different dark jeans, sweatpants sweatshirts and a few light grey's, combat boots, snap backs, Jordan and Nike's. " Thanks man is there anything else?" She looked to him curiously. " No besides this new room open that door" a door appeared in her closet. She slowly walked over to the door to see a room that it looked fit for a secret agent. " You will need all this to protect the ones you love and help people when they are in need. If you ever need help here's my number we'll I'll see you later my dude" he smirked vanishing as fast as he had came.

Y/n's point of view
Well all my home works done let's go take this Kitt for a test drive. I smirked to myself and hoped into the car tellin him to drive to the nearest club, they knew my dad so they always let me in. When I got there something seemed off, I couldn't tell what tho. As soon as I sat down I saw my crush taking a shot with a guy that had a tight grip on her. I started to walk up to her when I went up to her I whispered in her ear. " Hey did you need a little help with him" I just realized how my voice changed after becoming the Knight rider. " No I don't thank you tho" she gave me a slight smile I did the same and walked back to my chair. " Can I get a bud-light, thanks keep the change" I placed a twenty down, I can't believe that man just gave me a vault full of money in my house. While I was walking out with my drink in my hand I heard a scream coming from the alley way. " Let her go or the knight rider will come for you" I said lowly walking into the alley. With a snap of my fingers I had the guys dick on the ground right in front of me in pieces . " lookie lookie you don't have a dick to torture people with anymore" I said grabbing Lauren's hand bringing her to Kitt, opened the door for her. " Kitt drive us home" she looked at me confused till the car was driving without my hands and feet controlling it. " What the actually f**k and thank you for helping me out". " I'd never let anyone hurt you and you don't have to say thanks" I held her small hands, a small blush started to creep up than it went away. " We are here now knight rider" Kitt pulled into the garage. " Thanks Kitt you'll always be my wing man" I patted the hood as if saying good job. " Night Y/n/n" Kitt's light shut off telling me he was asleep. I grabbed Lauren's hand leading her into my room." I'm guessing you'd want to take a shower here's a towel and I'll have some clothes for you" I showed her to the bathroom that's in my room, going to look for pajama's for us. I found mine I took of my leather Jacket, shirt and pants. Leaving me to change into some boxers and a sports bra. When Lauren walked out of the bathroom she looked stunning I gave her clothes, she thanked me and went to go change.