Unexpressed Love

Author Note

This book is still subject to editing reader are expected to understand any error in english spellings and grammar made by the author. This book is also my very first one so kindly inform me if there is grammatical error of any sort. thankyou and enjoy !!

Prolog

What happens when you know that your crush whom you met 5 years ago was a powerful American Billionare ? and you have to work for him ?and he adores you ?

 Meet Peter McCaila powerful American Billionare. He has  pretty much everthing, charm, imported cars, wealth power and women.He was extermely good looking, he had charming boyish feature and dark brown hair that was in a wild style, just below  his ears, framing his face and enhancing his strong jaw line. He is the only son of  Charles McCaila and  . He is also known as a badboy.

Jessie Anderson, Everyone in Brazil knows her. Her father was the vice  president of Brazil 3 years ago. She was known for her kindness and her beauty. She is a very kind hearted person, and she is so caring that everyone would want to be near her. She has very sharp features and a perfect wavy blonde hair. She is just the opposite of Peter McCaila. She is the only girl in her family, she has 2 younger brothers whom she really loves. She wants to fullfill her dream of becoming a personal assistant of any company in New York.

This story is about a boy that has a crush on a girl in high school, he used to be close to her until he graduated and moved to New York to  help his father's company. Will he meet his highschool crush again ?

Read the next chapter to know his love story And please dont forget to VOTE and SHARE !!! Thanks.

XOXO-SHIVANI

edited by : @malikavasandani and @sheelaruthkhatwani