#Imagine @RikerR5

#Imagine Riker sitting backstage getting ready for the next show of the #LouderTour, he sits down to do his pre show picture.

"Hey y/n! Come take the picture with  me" he says grabbing your hand and pulling you down next to him.

"Alright" you say crossing your legs next to his laughing as he kisses your nose when you look at him.

He takes the picture but won't let you see.

"Perfect, just like you" he whispers kissing your cheek.

"Hey y/n! Will you come help me with my hair?" Rydel asks from the other side of the room.

You get up and go help Rydel. After a few minutes you look at your phone and see Riker's tweet

        Just took a picture with my baby girl! Love her so much! #LouderTour

You laugh when you see the picture. Instead of Riker's feet and yours, you see you both looking at eachother, laughing as he kisses the tip of your nose. (A/N: See Polyvore link for your outfit!)

 You tweet: @RikerR5 I thought you were taking a picture of our feet!! #LOVEYOU #MYGoofball! #LouderTour!

Riker walks over to you, grabs you around the waist "I will always be your goofball! I love you babe!" he whispers pulling you closer and gently kissing your forehead, nose, cheeks, and finally your lips.

______________________________________________________________________

A/N: Hey everyone! I promised this a while back but never got a chance too finish it!!

If you want inderect or direct #Imagines just let me know!! Tell me name (for direct), choose Riker, Ross, Rocky, Ratliff, Ryland, or Rydel! If you want tell me location, activity, and your appearance. I will also make polyvore outfits, so tell me what you like!! The more information given, the longer the imagine! :D