In the Days of the Sahabah(Part1)

Submitted by k.ibrahim    

Bismillah Ir-Rahman, Ir-Raheem. I begin with ALLAH's auspiciousness,whose Name is the Best among all the names. All Revences, All Sanctities and All Worships are due to ALLAH alone. Ashahadu An Laa illaaha illal llahu

Wa Ash Hadu Anna Muhammadan Abdu Hu Wa Rasooluhu

''I bear witness that there is no deity but Allah

who is without partner, and I bear witness that Muhammad (Peace be upon Him) is the Rasool.''

"O Allah, Shower Your Peace come upon Muhammad and the family of Muhammad, as you have brought peace to Ibrahim and his family.

Truly, You are Praiseworthy and Glorious. O Allah, Shower your blessing upon Muhammad and the family of Muhammad, as you have blessed Ibrahim and his family. Truly, You are Praiseworthy and Glorious". Iam Satisfied with Allâh as My Rabb and Cherisher,Iam Satisfied With Islam as My Din(religion) and I am satisfied with Muhammad as a Rasulallah (Messenger)sallallahu alaihi was salam) I seek Protection with ALLAH! With the Glorious and Noble Face of ALLAH! With the Complete and Perfect words of ALLAH! With the Exalted Attributes of ALLAH! From the Punishment of Hell; From chastisement in the Grave; From the Trial of Life and Death; From the Mischief of the dajjal. There is no power nor strength with (anyone) save Allah. ALLAH is Good and Only accept that which is Good. ALLAH is the Truth and only accept that which True. ALLAH is Pure and only accept that which is Pure. Ya ALLAH! ALL the praises are for You,You are the Holder of the Heavens and the Earth, And whatever is in them. Ya ALLAH! All praises are for You; You are are the Substaner of the Heavens and the Earth And whatever is in them. Ya ALLAH! All the praises are for you;You have the Possession of the Heavens and the Earth and whatever is in them. Ya ALLAH! All the praises are for You; You are Light(Nur) of the Heavens and Earth And whatever is in them. Ya ALLAH! All praises are for You; You are the King of the Heavens and the Earth And whatever is in them. Ya ALLAH! All praises are for You; You are the Truth and Your Promise is the Truth, And Your word is the Truth and the Meeting with You is true, And Parardise is True And Hell is true and All the Prophets(peace be upon them) are true; And Muhammad Rasulallah(sallallahu alayhi wa salam) is true,And the Day of Resurrection is True. Ya ALLAH! You have promise and Your promise is the truth,Ya ALLAH! You have promise and Your words is the truth, Ya ALLAH! You have promise and You are the Truth!. Ya ALLAH! You have created Rasulallah(sallallahu alayhi wa salam) to be the most truthful of men and what He(sallallahu alayhi wa salam) has said is the absolute truth! Ya ALLAH! You have promise that You would send one who would revive,restore,rejuvevate Your Din(religion).Ya ALLAH it is geting late and time is not with us,Ya ALLAH You have Promise! Ya ALLAH You have Promise! and Your Promise is the Truth!. Ya ALLAH! "O Turner of hearts, make our hearts firm in Your deen and make our deen Straight Islam!"O' Converter of Hearts,make our Hearts reflex the light(The Nur) of the Sahabah ,make my heart steadfast upon your Din!' Ya Allah, you are As-Salam, the source of Peace. From you Comes all Peace and Tranquility. Ya AS-Salam, there are those across this Ummah that are living in broken homes And there are those who are living homeless, who are in need of a home of safety,security and peace in this world and Grant us such a home in this world and a Home of safety,security and Peace in the Hereafer.Ya ALLAH! O Grantor of Peace! Give peace to the Hearts of all those who are in broken relationships- mothers that are broken with their children, spouses whose relationships is broken, friends whose relationships are broken, and slaves of yours whose relationships with You are broken. Ya ALLAH! Ya ALLAH!Ya ALLAH!, you are the healer of Hearts you are the remover of pain, you are the Giver of peace. Heal the hearts of those whose homes & hearts are broken. Soften the hearts that have become hard with sin. Give patience and courage to those that are mocked and suffer as they struggle to remain on your path. Guide the families that are far away from guidance, heal the hearts that are hurting and Sick take away the pain from our Hearts, Ya Rabb of Mankind, and make every hardship a means of returning back to you. Give us peace in our hearts and Souls so that we can face every storm with an Alhamdulillah.Ya ALLAH! Ya Rabb! enable me to be grateful for the favors which you have bestowed on me!