Full Moon Pt 1

This fanfiction it from the Twlight series and don't like don't read

Not hate or flames will be tolerated you little disrespectful humans. And the p.o.v. Is going to be switched from time to time.If you don't know what P.O.V. Means it mean point of view Sorry if I miss spell any words. Anyway on with the new story.

----------------------------------------------

Edward's (P.O.V.)

I am playing the piano (as usual). Playing A Claire de Lune (I think it's spelled like that) Bella is gone and dead she killed herself because I left her for her safety and wanted to hear my voice she is crazy. That mutt (Jacob) told her not to jump off the cliff, but nooo she just had too. Now Charlie is mad at both of us but he still thinks Carlisle not ageing because he keeps going to Forks Hospital.Charlie doesn't know we're vampires bit that okay he shouldn't. I hear Emmet's and Rosalie's thoughts. Gag me with a spoon! Gross just nasty their thoughts are about sex all the time they think about it more than an average human/wherewolf/vampire. Well I have to find Carlisle and tell him to make them stop thinking about sex.

Charlie's (P.O.V.)

"Hmmm... what to eat damn I hungry...ooh I know I'll make pizza!" I say while I get out a pepperoni pizza and try to use the oven "I don't know how to use the oven damn it. The box says heat to 475 (insert degree sign here). That sounds simple" I turn in the oven and set the temperture. Well this is boring I'm gonna watch T.V.

*Sixty minutes later*

'What's taking forever' I thought while walking back to the kitchen. "Damn it my pizza!" I yell burning my arm in the proses."Damn my f**king arm!" I yell. 'I'll drive to the hospital' I thought. I grab my keys and lock the door of my house.

Carlisle's (P.O.V.)

"Dr.Cullen to the nurses desk" says the intercom. 'Seriously I'm in the middle of a surgery operation'. I thought "Dr.Oz please take care of this surgery operation" I said to another doctor."Sure thing I'll make sure that the patient is okay" 'sure you will' I thought.I start walking down to the ER.

...the patient... is dead....

I turn around at the noise and I see a dead person.

Charlie's (P.O.V.)

"Driving with one hand is fricking hard" I said angrily.