Here Come's Forever ( Magcon, O2L, Cam Dallas)

** His guys. My user name was going to be Cameron_Dallas_er_day, but the y got cut off for some reason. LOL. And I have never written a fan fic or anything like that before. So this might suck. J So thanks for reading!! And also check out my YouTube channel. Please like and subscribe. Please it would mean the absolute world to me. It’s like a dream of mine J so please, take literally 2 seconds to subscribe to my channel J I promise you won’t regret it. And ill subscribe to yours too, and follow on your links, just comment, “watt pad” if that’s how you discovered me J Thank you!! Love you and also Jebolish is a word that I made up, and I don’t want anyone to steal it. !!! !!!! !!!!! !!!!!! !!!!!!! <3 https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCb9jXtFe7HS_15Z79L0NCFw 

Description:

Sometimes when you lose someone that you love, your whole heart seems to stop. Or when someone you love is the one that does wrong. Love is scary place sometimes, you might feel trapped, and sometimes you can’t face it alone, you need that extra person to show you the tricks, and guide you to freedom.

 2 Years Before

            Life for me, is never a good place. Just hearing the word loves makes me want to fall over and die. There are so many people constantly saying ‘I love you’, to one another, and all I can do is laugh. They don’t know what love is. Because it doesn’t exist. My lame excuse of a mother named me Armor, which is love in Spanish, but when I turn 18 in legally changing to something else. Since I can’t do that now you can call me Mori. I live on the west coast. Near Venice beach. I hate it here. There is constant sun, and light and warmth. Not that it bothers me much anymore. I take online school it the darkness of my bedroom. I like it here. There is no one to tell me what to do. I can stay in the dark. I don’t cry anymore. It’s a sign of weakness. And in not weak. At least I thought I wasn’t.

“Armor Rose Johnson.” Yelled my mother with a slur. “Get down here you worthless piece of sh*t.”

Well someone is in a good mood,

I thought to myself.

“Armor, I need you to go grocery shopping today, there is a list in the kitchen, only I want you to go to the one near Chino Hills. Cameron wants to hang out with you, you know the kid you’ve been best friends with since kindergarten.” Since we were babies, but we made it official in 3K. I suddenly felt a faint burning sensation on my wrist. I can’t go see Cameron, especially not after what happened the last we were together. No. It won’t happen. Ever since that night, nothing has been the same. I can’t see anyone the same. I told him I’d always be there for him, and that I’d never leave his side, but this is something that can’t be forgiven. No. I can’t go see him. I miss him like crazy, but he hurt me, and as far as I can tell, the distance that I have put in-between us, is hurting him right back.

Sorry I guess we need to know a little more about each other. I’m Mori, no one loves me, and I am a You tuber. I know all of the basics, Smosh, Tyler Oakly, O2L,  JennxPenn, Acacia Brinley, Matthew Espinosa, Brent Rivera…..Cameron Dallas, and so many more. I have a solid 790.000 subscribers, so I go to like the conventions like, DigiTour, and this year I was invited to MagCon. I’ve gone to Teen Hoot, and Vid Con and all those fun things. I’ve made some of my best friends there.

The problem is that they see me as a happy joyful person, in fact that’s what most of the world sees me as. But I hide the pain so that they don’t see the double life that I am living.