Discription

"Darling, you're here because you want my cock buried deep inside you."

•••

Slayer
    noun
         someone who kills a person or      animal in a violent way.

22 year's ago, a small baby girl, was placed on the steps of an orphanage. Without any surname, her life was already hard.

Soon Allison's life becomes the worst when one day a unknown-nameless-panty-dropping-hot-sexy-dangerous-man bump's into her

A life full of murder and seduction, gets blown at her face, igniting a spark in her heart and between her legs which she never felt before.

Little did she knew that he was never about heart's and flowers, he was all about gun's, blood and sex . He was The Slayer, and he knew that he was bound to destroy her.

•••

Cover By: ScarThompson My official cover maker, if you want a cool one like me, go follow her.

•••
And lastly I would really like to dedicate this whole story to none other than Oli ( TheBibicalSinner ), who literally destroyed my whole thinking level, by his stories. And this book is dedicated to you because, whatever I've learned from you, I'm going to pour out here(I'm not talking about pouring something else XD), see I'm already started. So I know you are busy with work's and all, but whenever you have free time, do read this. And obviously TheScarletSinner I too dedicate this to you, because you're not too far from meeting many of us in hell, with Oli for Sinning.
highway_lights You're an Oli fan, and this is for you too. I hope you'll like this.

•••

Thank you ScarThompson Casparita Yunka_ officialsadieann bellbellbeast96 TokitoAmaru thanks for always being there. ❤