1

Lauren's POV

I felt someone tapping me on the shoulder while i am still enjoying my sleep. I chose to ignore it but then the tapping continues.

"If you don't stop tapping me on the fucking shoulder, I swear to all gods out there that you will never walk again." I said while sitting up and looking at the person who is tapping me.

"Good morning too, then." Dinah said while Normani is sitting at the edge of the bed, laughing at her girlfriend.

"I told you babe, don't tap Lauren." Normani said, still giggling.

I looked at my two bestfriends and just shook my head. I can't believe that these two ender up being together. I mean, Normani Kordei Hamilton. The chill type and always gets me whenever i rant something about politics or anything about the world. A dancer and a popular gal. While this lady who is glaring at Normani, Dinah Jane Hansen is a clumsy one. She always want a picture with Normani. Doesn't give a fuck about her academics and just continues being a teenager.

Well me, I'm Lauren Michelle Jauregui. I'm gay and i am a badass.

That's what everybody is saying. But i don't blame them. I am actually a badass, rebel, fucked up girl. But even though i am like that to others, i still do good whenever it comes to academics. I am a straight A student and that is one of the reason why the school never kicks me out.

Dinah, Normani and I are called "DC3" in school. We are feared in the school grounds because of what we can actually do once you fuck with us.

There was one time where this jock named Troy touched Dinah's butt and all of a sudden, he's on the ground being kicked by the three of us especially Normani since Dinah is her girlfriend.

"What do you both want?" I asked and rubbed my eyes ready to lie back down but Dinah laid back and block my way.

"You're not gonna sleep again Jauregui, we have practice." Normani said and i glared at Dinah for blocking my way.

"Fine, i'm going to go get ready." I said and walked towards my bathroom. I really don't like company. I like being alone and read my books or when i feel like it, go to clubs and get drink. I live in a dorm that my school owns and i never want a roommate. I told the secretary to never give me a roommate and they never did. I have been studying in University of Miami for 4 years now in college.

"Are you done Lauren?! We're gonna be late for fucks sake." Dinah shouted behind the other side of the door.

I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled. I look badass. I have my jersey with a Jauregui and a number "7" at the back and my nike roche run on. Oh didn't i tell you? We are in a basketball team in woman's division and we're included in the first 5, I being the Team Captain.

I opened the door and saw a pissed off Dinah and a chill out Normani lying on my bed.

"Let's go." I grabbed my backpack and slung it in my back and walked out. I let them lock my door and they followed me.

We arrived at the school gymnasium and i saw my team having a shooting practice on the three point line. I smiled at them and walked over at the bleachers and put down my bag. I tied my hair into a ponytail, Dinah and Normani did the same and we did a 4 lap run.

When we're done, we sat down for a minute then started our shooting practice also. I love my team but whenever it's practice time, i don't talk to them. I only talk to Dinah and Normani since they're my bestfriend.

I threw the ball in the air from the three point line and i scored a three. I ran over to the ball who is bouncing due to it hitting the ground. I picked it up and saw a short girl with a student assistant.

"Hey." She said. I didn't say hi back and walked away. I watched her walk with books in her hand and the student pointing the gym. So she's new?

I ran towards Normani and Dinah and called out the team.

"HUDDLE UP!!" I screamed and they all came running towards us.

"We're gonna practice until our butts literally reach the ground. We need to win against the other school tomorrow. That would be our first game and we need to win it. Ready?!" I said then they all cheered.

"TEAM UP. DINAH, NORMANI, LILY AND ROBIN ON MY TEAM. MEGAN PICK YOUR TEAM" I said and she picked 4 girls and we positioned, Dinah being our center so she's gonna go for jumpball.

"Ready?" The referree said and i nodded my head, the referree threw the ball in the air and Dinah tipped it towards me. I got the ball and the practice started.

------

"See you later tomorrow Lauser." Dinah waved and i flipped her off.

I unlocked my dorm and walked inside then slammed the door shut not caring if someone is sleeping.

I walked towards the refregirator and grabbed a blue gatorade. I slumped down on the couch and turned on my tv putting it on basketball channel still not changing my clothes.

I heard someone knocking in the door. Maybe it's Normani and Dinah.

I stood up and opened the door and saw the new student that is being toured awhile ago.

"Oh, hey again." She said then smiled at me.

"What do you need?" I asked and just looked at her.

"A bedroom. I am your roommate." She said and my eyes widen.

What the fuck?!