Harry Smut

"oh I would carry you over fire and water for your love" Harry sang in his deep raspy voice. You lied with your head on his shoulder as he whispered song lyrics in your ear. "What movie do you want to watch?" He asked. The hunger games was my reply, of course because Josh Hutcherson is damn sexy. We got about halfway into the movie when I felt my self getting wetter and wetter, I just can't take the satisfaction of Harry's naked body keeping mine warm under one blanket. It's too much. Harry soon realized how wet I was and slid his hand down my pants and played with my underwear before entering his hand. He started rubbing it felt so good I wasn't even paying attention to the movie. I grabbed his dick and went up and down up and down he threw his head back in pleasure. Harry then took the remote and paused the movie. "I want you" he said "but I don't want to take something that doesn't belong to me, yet". "I want you Harry, you have my permission" I whispered. He then pulled down my panties and I pulled down his boxers, I was surprised by his massive dick. I opened my legs and he centered himself ready to enter. He leaned down and kissed me. I felt him slowly go inside, "does this hurt?" He said. "I need to move, go fast Harry." I said, he then obeyed and started thrusting faster and faster. He started to get weak and shaky. "It's hurting babe, your so tight." He said. Then I felt him shoot into me and I came soon after. We kept rocking back and forth when he slowed to a stop and pulled out. "Let's finish that movie now" he said.