Slip Of The Tounge

(bad grammar, and bad writing but kinda cute for like a second) (also this turned out way different to my original idea so like Idk)

"That's me at you" Kibum pointed at the baby crying on the other side of the park.
"No it isn't that's a lie" Jonghyun pushed Kibum with his arm.
"How is it a lie?!"
"The only way you look at me is with your big heart eyes" Jonghyun smirked at Kibum "You can't keep your eyes off of my sexy bod"
Kibum rolled his eyes at the shorter boy "pffft, says who?"
"umm, says you" Jonghyun poked Kibum's sides "I've seen you drooling over me"
Key goes silent for a second but then his face lights up "If you saw me looking at you, then that must mean you were staring at me!"
Jonghyun licks his lips and thinks "I just glance over at you now again to see if you're still ogling me" Jonghyun points at the taller boy, "I wouldn't want to look at your ugly face for more than a minute"
"Is that why I when I look through your YouTube history, all I can see is different fancams of me"
"Wait what" Jonghyun looks alarmed "YOU'VE BEEN ON MY PHONE AND ON MY YOUTUBE HISTORY"
"Yes and I found the hearts next to my name in your contacts very flattering" Kibum gives a massive sarcastic smile, "but can you change the picture of me that you used for your wallpaper to a different one? That one is kind of old, and I saw that you had plenty in your gallery"
"Oh my fucking god I can't believe you went through my phone Kibum" Jonghyun starts to get angry "and without my permission? How would you feel is someone did that to you?"
"Here you can look at mine" Kibum took his phone out of his gucci bag and held it out in front of Jonghyun.
"Maybe I will" Jonghyun Snatched the phone out of Key's hand. "Hah! There are hearts next to my name as well, so you can't make fun of me for that! And your YouTube history is full of fancams of.." Jonghyun pauses an then looks up at Kibum "fancams of yourself.. Really Key?"
"Heyy I'm just checking out the performance" Kibum puts his hands up in defence.
"More like checking out yourself" Jonghyun mumbled under his breath as he kept looking through his friend's phone.
"Hey I heard that"
"You were supposed to"
Jonghyun then clicks onto the picture gallery and is bombarded with pictures of Comdes and Garçon, Kibum, and himself. Jackpot. "You have more pictures of me in your gallery than I have of you"
"It's not a competition Jjong" Kibum chuckles slightly.
"Wow you have an entire folder dedicated to me but not any of the other members" Jonghyun says.
"Well maybe I like you more than the rest of the members" Kibum says in a matter of fact way, though sounding slightly unsure of what words he was saying.
Jonghyun's heart stopped beating for half a second before he replied with "Better not let Taemin hear you say that, we don't want him getting upset like when he thought Minho was playing video games without him"
"Well it's true anyway" Kibum was sounding more sure of himself now.
"What is?"
"I like you more than the other members.. "Kibum only very slightly started to trail off at the end.
"Well, maybe I like you more than I like the other members as well" Jonghyun stated.
"Well then"
"Well then indeed"
"And how do you explain you using my picture as your wallpaper?" Kibum asks
"You're pretty to look at"
"Oh so now I'm pretty?" Kibum smirks "Earlier I'm certain you said I had an ugly face"
"Slip of the tongue"
"What was? When you said I was ugly or when you said I was pretty?"
"When I was kissing you" Jonghyun stares up at Kibum.
"What do you mean when you were kissing me, we've never ki- oh" Kibum finally gets what Jonghyun was saying moments before their lips connect.