She Is Real To Me

Summary

She is real to me is a story about a boy who tries to find his true love After losing the girl he thought to his true love.
After walking up from a sleep he starts his everyday life as usual but with no one to support our love him in his life.
He is good in studies, work, taking care of someone but bad at loving someone.
One day while taking a break from his daily like he encounters a person who he never thoughts he will fall in love turned out.
Will she be his true love it will she be just like other girls?

Copyright

All rights reserved

This story is product of writers imagination. Any resemblance character, events, incidents, NCAA, business, place are coincidental. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed or transmitted by any means and in any form without the author's consent.

Special Thanks To ...

My bro Silvesh who inspired and asked me to write stories.

My best friend Falguni who was the one to support me.

My really dear friend she really close friend Karina Hayes (Wintersasha46) who helped me to write this story and gave me a beautiful title and cover for this story.

And special thanks to all who will read my story.

Thank you for stumbling upon this story hope you guys love it❤❤