Past Present Future

this was different. i walked to a different school. it wasn't mine. there were a whole bunch of kids at this school it wasn't like mine not at all. i didnt seem to know alot of people from this schoool but i knew i could reconize some of them. it was different i didnt know where my friends were. just then i walked in the hall ways where manny people were. then i turned the corner and i see someone someone that i reconize really well. he was wearing addidas shoes roots pants with a diamond co. sweater and a miami hat snap back i take a glance at his face but i still can't find out who he is. i thought and thought then i remembered it was.. RING RING RING goes my alarm clock. "what time is it? its so early!" i mumbled to myself. i couldnt complain anymore it was already 7:30 i just really wish that i finished that dream i wanted to know who it was.  

Chapter one 1

 let me start from the beggining.  i'm amethest and i'm in grade 6 its like half way through the school year i have friends that are always there beside me no matter what and they are awesome! anyways my friends are always talking about boys, boy crazy much. paige is really quiet shes really funny and its really fun to annoy her she is obsessed over this guy name devon they texted each other so much but something happend maybe the awkwardness between them? im not sure. then theres francine she is really loud and likes to play around every time shes the most boy crazy out of all of us and she talks about boys 24/7 . last but not least Marie she is the smart one she solves every math question and she also tends to act like dr phill she is alos obsessed with this guy that apparently looks like "justin beiber".  its 8:05 that when i start walking to school with paige sometimes we walk to school with devon and justin. paige always loved that. ;) once we got to school paige and i would go hang out with marie and fracine. when we get to school we woud always hang around the corner so not alot of people would see us well francine decided to bring us around the corner so people would see us. it was kind of bizzare in the begging but then once we turned the corner all i see is paige and francine staring at guys. i kind of figured who paige was looking at but then i see francine looking at some random new guys that i didnt even know. apparently his eyes were the best shade of blue but he was one year older then us. for the past week or so thats what kept on happening but then like all the girls in my grade started to like him things started to get really weird.  

     chapter 2

i decided to take a longer glance and him then.. i was speechless no wonder all the girls liked him. he actually wasn't that bad. ocean blue eyes tanned skin and ABS. i didnt even know how i felt. he was just really attractive and i think that i think that i think that i liked him.. but then something else happend all the girls that liked him dont like him anymore. what happend? did they think he was like un cool or something? this is weird.. but i still kinda liked him.. i have talked to him more and got to know each other some people even said that he liked me.. then the end of the schol year came along. yes i still liked him.. big time but i dont know what i'm thinking i just dont want to loose contact with him i still want to talk to him and all but i dont even know.just before te last day of school i was outside my house cleaning my cleats after a muddy day of soccer. i was cleanin gpeacfully then OH MY GOD OH MY GOD IM FREAKING OUT ITS NOT FUNNY ANYMORE OMG but dont worry i spazzed out at my own time. but him and his friends were at my house! they brought me to my house! honestly i was just thinking wwhat the fuck but then the other half of me was just spazzing out of joy. they came into my garage and started talking i just turned walked out of my garage so that they would followme and they did. we talked for a bit and then they left. the last day of school came. the end of the day came along it wasnt that sad. i left when home hung out with my friends and guess who was there?!?! him he was there. i cant believe it. its going to be hanging out with us over the summer. over the summer i also go swimming at victor davis on the weekend. one weekend i went was just with my friends the other weekend i went was with paige, that weekend he also went! i was freaking out too i didnt know what to say. we turned out as pretty good friends he said i was one of his best friends that when i lost my feelings for him i didnt really want to ruin our friendship so i just thought it would be better like this.

 chapter threee 3

summers over. school starts. grade 7. finally sports teams. we are close to te grade 8's now we liked to hang out with them talk to them and a whole bunch of stuff. lets skip a couple weeks cause they dont really matter that much. it was volleyball season we had a volleyball night we watched the gryphoones girls play volleyball i got a couple pictures so i put them on fb. this guy in grade 8 commented and said i take good pictures then he asked me for my number which i found a bit weird. i gave it to him so i could get to know him better. we like texted each other 24/7 and i admit i stated having feelings for them maybe kind of somewhat sort of stronger the the feelings i had for some other dude. you know who i'm talking about. then he texted me he was being really nice to me i'd get text messages in the morning saying "good morning beautiful" and we would totally talk for the whole morning but we didnt really talk as much at school and it was weird he would look at me and i woul glance at him and he look at me with a chemistry in the look of his eyes i was flattered that someone actually liked me for who i am. we talked many nights but sadly his phone got taken away but once he got it back we started talking for 24/7 again but one day it was different it changed. i think he thinks that i like the ither guy still but its not true i like him i tolf him that! but then one day i found out about the dude i liked made out with some girl then braedon asked me how i felt about it and i asked why he said he cared about me. i really like him alot a whole lot! he makes my day like everyday.