13

The next morning Marinette woke up at 7 to get an early breakfast. Alex and Tony were already in the dining room, so she pulled some food out and ate quickly. She headed to the showers, and got showered and brushed her teeth. She headed back to her room, and started the long process of getting ready.

She poured out her makeup from her bag, and got ready. She took the black lipstick casing Tony gave her, and decided to use it for lipstick. She started with her eyes, and did a simple naked kind of look, with pink undertones, and added some eyeliner to give the appearance of bigger eyes. She coated her lashed in mascara, and turned to foundation. She did a light layer since her skin was usually even toned, and added a little blush and shimmer. Lastly she used the burgundy colored lipstick, and swiped that on. She looked in the mirror, and was very surprised with herself. She got out her dress, shoes, and jewelry, and set them out.

"Tikki. Spots on." She transformed, but immediately took off the suit. Then she turned to her dress. It was a black sheer dress. On the under layer, it was a sort of bodysuit that had a deep v neck that showed some cleavage. The fabric was tight enough in the front that it pressed down, and held her boobs in place. And just as a precaution, she take them down underneath. The straps went over her shoulder, and then crossed mid back.

The bottom part of the bodysuit was boyshort, but looked like a mini dress when her legs were together. On top, was a somewhat sheer dress with a slit on each side. This way it was easy to move around in, and it was classy. The skirt part was made of a somewhat sheer material that was layered, so you could only see her legs when they go outside the slit, or close to it. The dress reached down just barely scraping the floor. For shoes, she had black velvet pumps with a thick t-strap in the front to secure her foot, and a thicker heel for better balance. They were only four inches high so she could still run in them. She had experience in running in heels, and the highest height she could reach was 4 inches. And lastly for jewelry, she had a gold chained necklace with red pearls every 3 inches, and in the middle, a chain hug down in between her boobs with a pearl at the end. She let her hair fall down elegantly, and brushed it thoroughly so get a wavy effect. She had no ring or bracelet, but she soon realized that her earrings were still the same.

She walked out of her room, and talked to Master Fu.

"What about my earrings?" She asked. He pulled out a little box, and held it up to her. Inside were two large, stud, red pearls.

"Take out your earrings, and put these in. Tikki will disappear in a moment, but she'll reappear." He assured her. Marinette reluctantly removed her normal stud spotted earrings, and put in the red pearls. Before there was silence in her head, but now she could heard Tikki's voice again.

"I'm back! Everything seems to be in order." Tikki assured her.

Marinette's mask was still on her face, and she looked in the mirror.

"Do you think anyone will recognize the mask?" She asked.

"I don't think so. You see, the physical miraculous makes the wearer unidentifiable to the naked eye. Everytime the miraculous changes, you looked less recognizable. Although you look the same before and after, it makes others believe you look different. It's a trick of the mind. As of right now, the red pearls make you look different without altering your appearance. So people will of course notice the polka dotted mask, but they won't be able to tie you to your Ladybug persona." He told her. It made sense. Some people didn't recognize her when her suit changed. It took some persuading t convince the people she was still Ladybug.

She looked to the side, and Chat walked in the room.

He wore a classic tuxedo that was an extremely dark shade of blue, that almost looked like black. He wore a white button up, with a black bowtie, and gold cufflinks. Altogether, he looked very well put together. Although his ring stuck out like a sore thumb.