1.

Chapter one.

"Venus"

-

Vivian was walking out of the bus with her earbuds still in, too lazy to take the out, when she was pushed to the ground by a heavy object pushing into her side.

"Jesus, Jungkook, you're gonna kill me one day!" A boy said followed by hysterical laughter. "I' sorry, whats your name?" the boy said.

"Oh, it's Vivian, and it's fine, it's not your fault." Vivian said, adjusting her backpack straps. "Alright, Vivian, see you around, let's go, Jungkook." the boy said before leaving with his friend.

[]

Vivian walked to the lunch room, her phone in her hands, she walked into the lunch line, getting her food and her bottled water. 

"I'm sorry Vivian, but you can buy this water today, you have no money in your account." Ms. Lynn said, grabbing my water off her tray.

"Oh, Ms. Lynn, I can buy it for her." someone said, soon feeling a hand on her shoulder, she looked up to find the boy named Jungkook from outside the school.

"Oh, Jungkook, you're so nice." Ms. Lynn said, taking his money and handing her back the bottle.

Jungkook put his hand on Vivian's back, leading me towards a table. "Hey, Tae." Jungkook said sitting down, leaving Vivian standing, staring at the two.

"Come on, sit down." Tae said, staring at Vivian, she clutched onto her phone wrapped with her headphones and silently put down her tray, sitting closer to Jungkook.

"Do you guys mind if I listen to my music?" Vivian asked, unwrapping her earbuds from her phone.

"No, not at all." Jungkook said, Vivian nodded and put her earbuds in. 

"Hey, Venus." Someone whispered in her ear, she took out her headphones and looked around, confused.

"Venus." 

Vivian turned around to look behind her, when she looked back, no one was there.

"Hey, Vivian, Tae's calling you." Jungkook smiled at her, pointing to Tae.

"Hello," Vivian said shyly, waving her hand at the boy.

"Hey, Venus,"

Vivian smiled at the boy, and continued the conversation with Tae, with Jungkook joining in every once in a while.

[[]]

SO SO SO SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING ANYYYYTHING WHILE I WAS GONE. PM ME IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS FOR MY BTS OC BOOK

||

Lucas out! ^-^