The party

Kailey is a 17 year old girl  and her  and best friend Alannah we're going to one of the biggest party's this year they were so excited. Kailey was wearing a black Velvet dress and chocker . Alannah wore the same thing but in pink

 Alannah wore the same thing but in pink

They were all set to go .  They took Kailey's spider ( the car ) to the party . As soon as they got there there hearts dropped it looked so fun . When they got there everyone was drinking including alannah kailey decided to try one but after one it was another and another until they were drunk . Kailey started dancing on tables and alannah starting making out with random boys . Kailey and alannah both were so drunk they didn't know what they were doing so they were starting to go up the stairs with they's boys until some other two boys told Marcus and Lucas ( they boys going upstairs with theme ) stop they don't know what there doing . Hi my name is Ethan said one who kailey thowt  was hawt and the other said hi I'm Grayson alannah thawt he was hawt . They went back downstairs with  Grayson and Ethan . They hung out for the rest of the night they all got each others numbers . At the end of the night the boys drove the girls back in Kailey's car . They all said goodnight for the rest of the night Alannah and kailey gushed about how nice and cute they were . In the. Morning when alannah left Ethan texted kailey and they had a long Conversation.

Ethan 🖤 : hey pretty girl

Me : aww thanks hey what's up

Ethan 🖤: Nm you

Me : same

Ethan 🖤: well actually I wanted to ask if u wanna go to the beach tonight

Me: like a date ?

Ethan 🖤: shure at eight

Me : yas okay bye

Ethan 🖤:  bye beautiful

Kailey was so exited . She got ready she was wearing the prettiest outfit in the world .

 She got ready she was wearing the prettiest outfit in the world

Ethan was finally here .  They drove down to the beach in Ethan's 911 ( his car ) .
When we got to the beach it was so romantic we went to the rocks were the waves were and there was a picnic set up and roses  and the best part was we're the rock mountains we're he put pixie light on it . She was in shock and that's when  they had there first kiss . Ethan and kailey dated for 6 months now ( six months later )

Babe : hey beautiful wanna go to the beach

Me : yah shure

Babe : see yah at 3:15

Me : okay baby see yah later