Chapter Fifteen: Call of Duty? You're too young for that!

Say hi to Caleb! 

Hottie, I know!

Hottie, I know!

Don't forget to vote, comment, and share!~

Chapter Fifteen: Call of Duty? You're too young for that!

Me: What? Where are you?

Finn: I'm at Seven Eleven.

Me: Which Seven Eleven? I'm coming!

Finn: Don't you have a class?

Me: NO.

Finn then sent me the location.

I bid goodbye to Atreyi and Hailey, and went off. That Aubrey girl sure did not want to give up on Finn. I'll show her who's the boss.

The weather was getting better and better every day, since spring is about to come around. The snow on the ground was slowly melting and the trees started to grow some leaves. New York City was still the New York City I knew, the city with beautiful streets. I remembered the first time I had been to New York, where Finn and I had lunch at Spice Symphony. Speaking of Spice Symphony, it's just a 10 minute ride from New York University to there. How about Finn and I go there again, just like our first date here in New York? I accidentally just smiled like an idiot while going to the Seven Eleven. One thing I disliked about New York though, that it's quite difficult sometimes to walk because of the people and the cars.

The Seven Eleven was near, that's why I had arrived quickly. The moment I had reached Seven Eleven, I immediately saw Finn and there was a girl who was talking to him. The girl had curly brown hair, large brown eyes that had full of eye liner, eye brows that were drawn but on fleek, lips painted with cherry red...

And a bitchy aura.

I purposely bumped into Finn but made it look like an accident. I pretended to be amused when I saw Finn, and he seemed not happy about Aubrey.

"Hi, Finn." I pulled up a smile and looked at Aubrey.

"Oh, hi!" Finn placed his arm on my shoulder.

"Hello. Who are you?" I lazily raised my arm, pointed at Aubrey, and dropped my arm.

She gave a glare at me and crossed his arms. "My name's Aubrey, Finn's pretty girlfriend. And who are you Asian? You should be outside shining people's shoes."

Finn was surprised with what Aubrey just said, since I could feel his body reacting. It made me piss because I did not know how condescending this girl can be. Also, Finn's girlfriend? You've got to be kidding me.

"You're Finn's girlfriend? Are you sure Finn is dating you?" I crossed my arms and gave a snort. "You've got to be kidding me girly. As far as I know, Finn does not date a girl who treats her own face as if it's a coloring book."