Naruto Shippuden: A new mission

I don't own Naruto shippuden or the characters they belong to Shonen jump. I only own Hokkaido.

This is only the prologue. I will post the rest if I get 3 votes and only positive comments I am ok with constructive criticism. This is my first story on wattpad so that's why I am only continuing under those circumstances. Sorry if there are any spelling mistakes or if its too short. thank you.

Prologue

The girl was wearing a deep purple sateen night gown with a black trim and a pattern of three golden shuriken in the bottom corner. Her hair was turned a slight golden naturally by the sun in the front but a light brown at the back. It was splayed out around her head. She looked as though she was sleeping but her eyes were too darkly shaded, her skin too pale. Naruto's breath hitched as he thought this. "Hokkaido" Naruto said the girls name softly almost hoping she would wake up but knowing helplessly she would not. Tears were streaming down his face by now but he could not stop them as his knees grew week and then fell to them. "Hokkaido, I'm  sorry. I could not keep my promise." Naruto screamed to the sky as tho she might hear.

"Naruto, it's alright" Sakura said softly and comforting to him.

"Sakura, keeping my promise is my nindo, my ninja way, and without it I can not be Hokage." Naruto said with little emotion in his voice.

Naruto started awake "damn I fell asleep while practising gathering my chakra again" Naruto said. A drop of water dripped onto his right hand. He looked at it for a moment before tasting it. It was salty "I've been crying?" Naruto softly said as he felt the tears on his face "What was I dreaming about?"

He thought about this for only a moment as he realised that the light coming through the window was in fact moon light. "Oh crap I've missed dinner!" He screeched then ran into his kitchen like his pants were on fire.