Trying

A/N: HUUUUGGGGGEEEEE shout out to @JennyDougherty as she still hasnt given up on me! Not trying to say the rest dont do anything! No! I loooovvvveeee all my readers equally. But she really stood out but yeah! Follow her lovelies!!!! ily!!! Dedicated to her as well!!!!! :) x -Jazmyn

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NATHAN'S POV

*May 24th*

"Nathan..." Justin threatened through the phone.

"What??" I groaned.

"You know what!" He hissed.

Justin had called me from New York. Right now I was at Liverpool, UK. He told me about Veronica's drinking problem and how she had passed out a couple of times.

"Well what do you want me to do?? I'm the cause of the problem!" I practically yelled.

You think this is easy on me?? I've been so down and ashamed of myself.

"Yeah, and that's why your going to fix it." I could tell he was grinning down the phone.

"How?" I asked.

"With love. And music." And I instantly knew what to do.

"Genius!" I grinned.

"I know I am." Justin spoke through the phone even though I can tell he was smirking.

"No I mean my talent for music but for that too!" I chuckled.

"Nathan, I will-"

"BYE!" I yelled before pressing the big red button on my iPhone.

Smiling to myself, I grabbed my keys and headed off to the studio.

*

VERONICA'S POV:

"You are coming, if it's that last thing you do." Kelsey smiled sweetly but threatened.

"Your... Your threatening me?" I questioned as I lazily sat on couch. Yeah... I'm drunk. Kelsey came to New York to visit me and see how I was. Yeah, she already knew about my drinking problem...

I grabbed the beer that was on the coffee table but Kelsey grabbed it from me.

"Hey! I waaassss aaaabout to taake a siiiip!" I slurred.

"Sip? Nah." She waved me off.

"So... wheeerrrreee aaammm I going agaaaiiin??" I questioned.

"To the park so you don't drink beer." Keksey sighed.

"Fine. But I'm... going to sleeeep..." I rested my head on the pillow that was on my bed and slept.

**

Next Day

When the curtains parted, the sun came peeking through my window. My vision through my eyelids was red. I opened my eyes to be blinded by the yellow rays.

"Fuck..." I groaned as I covered my face with a pillow.

"GO AWAY SUN!" I yelled at the sun apparently.

"NOBODY WANTS YOU HERE!" I groaned into the pillow. I peeked out to see that the sun was covered by a cloud.

Oh my gosh. I'm magic! Fuck yea-

"For fucks sake!" I groaned turning the other side as the sun came out again.

"Why won't the sun listen to me...?" I questioned as I dragged myself out of bed.