Part one

Mika is at home sitting on the bed when out of a blue he gets a text from his girlfriend saying we need to talk. Mika text Shelly back saying OK where to meet? She texts him the address and he gets up from bed, grabs his car keys, and goes to his card to meet Shelly. He meets Shelly at a park in Washington and gets out of the car and he sees a guy in Shelly's car. Shelly is out of the car and tries to tell Mika what is going on when Mika interrupts and says who is this guy and why is he in your car? Shelly tells him that the guy in a car is a 2 1/2 year boyfriend Nick. "You have been cheating on me with him, how could you after everything we've been through"said Mika getting upset."I'm sorry we just weren't working out and he pays attention to me more than you ever did" said Shelly."Whatever, I don't want to talk or see you anymore" said Mika storming off to his car and driving away. Mika got home, slammed his car door shut, open the front door, and walk up to his room. He laid down on his bed and started to cry and into his pillow. He hasn't felt this much pain in his entire life. He was with Shelly for 2 1/2 years and now it was thrown all away with her cheating on him. He stayed in his apartment for six months. His mother Stacy called him and told him to come over. Micheal left his apartment to go visit his mom. When he parked his car, he saw someone standing outside the house. When he got out of his car the guy turned around with his arms wide open so Mika close the door and ran up to hug the guy.