Who told you you're alone?

It's the first saturday of vacation.

A bus stopped in front of the village's gate

.

.

"John come on.. the bus will take off...aren't you excited!!!!"

""I'll come next to you, I'll just lock the door"

.

.

..>geez!., ............hi! I'm John and that girl who's in a hurry..that's my girlfriend. Her name is alison but I call her alice.

Yeah I know you'd ask me where we are going!

It's off to an island.... where girls wishes to show off their self perception of how sexy they look!

Alice is a perfect opposite of me

I'll choose to stay indoor and cut my nails or flattened the sofa with my butt each day.

while she plans for trips and travels or a party...and other things like that which messes the house and leave no food in our fridge

I just hate visitors who are fridge parasites!

Another thing... I learned how to fake smile when I started to love her

She always does this "nice meeting you" concept and ask me to greet her friends..sigh!

But as what the nerds says "love is blind"

Yeah I AM REALLY BLIND!

I have all the possible eye illness..

.

.

.

.

"So, are you all set john? "

"yeah, I'm good."

"It will be a long trip. Did you not forget your toothbrush? "

"I have it"

"and the flashlights? "

"I have them in the bag alice and I did not forget even a single thing from the list you asked me."

"good, we'll have so much fun. Let's not forget to see the cave in the island..they say that we would not dare to miss pretty rocks in there and it's.............................."

.

.

.> with the 100 percent of her story while we are in the bus, I cannot remember a single thing about what she was talking about.

I'm not sure but she was talking about a hidden mysterious place she freakingly believes to be true...

 .

.

.

We are almost near, when the bus stopped really bad that my head bumped into the seat in front of me!

"WHAT THE F****!" I screamed

I was standing in anger that moment and immediately looked at the driver for his stupid driving awakes me!!

And this...this is how our story begin. I never thought that it was the last moment.

The moment was in silence.

I thought I freaked them out but I didn't!

It wasn't me! It was them!!

I tried to move my finger and touch alice but I wasn't looking!

I was freezing..

..

.

.

"Thy're watching us!" Alice whispered in a voice I trembled when I heard

 I did stole a glance of how the people around me are....

.

.they are in coma..

.

.