Love? Matthew sherrill fanfic!

"Hey kids!" My mom yells. "I need you to come down stairs! Now! "

My brother , my sister , and I run downstairs and rush into the living room. "What?" we ask at the same time.

"We are moving next weekend. "

"Where to? " Michael asks.

"I will let you know later on," Mom says.

That remark shows us that this is the end of the conversation. I slowly walk to my room and grab the camera and computer. I set up everything and put the time in for the countdown. I rush to the side of my bed and wait for the camera to beep.

BEEP!

"Hey guys! It is the normal update on news of Katherine! " I say laughing. " Ok. To the point. My family and I are moving . Yes. We are moving! I'm not excited but where ever I'm moving should be a bit better. I don't know where though. Don't ask! " I exclaim. "Well that is all for tonight! So bye guys! Love ya! Also following ALL fan accounts on ig! Just tag #katherinefanedits ! Thanks! Love ya again!"

I shut off the camera and upload everything to YouTube and Instagram . I post a vine and go back downstairs. I can hear the murmurs from the other rooms. Michael and Jasmine are both making videos.

I turn on the tv and go on Instagram. The phone keeps beeping with comments and likes. Michael jumps on me.

"Ahh! Bro and Sis fight!" Michael yells.

Michael grabs me by my shoulders and puts me in position. He throws a punch at my face an I duck. I throw a punch back and get him in the side.

"Boom goes the dynamite! Boom!" I yell.

Michael and I sway back and forth. I flex and say ,"You want to go against all this?"

Michael just smirks and throw a punch at my stomach and strikes me. He didn't throw a powerful one but it still hurt.

"Ow!" I say. I punch Michael in the arm and plop in my chair. I see from the corner of my eye that Jasmine was filming all if this.

"When are we moving mom?!" Jasmine yells.

"Tomorrow!" Mom calls back.

"Tomorrow?!" I call.

"Yes! Tomorrow! " she yells back.

I sit in the chair and scroll down Instagram. I see the tag I posted on YouTube and click on it. There is over 8,000 photos! I click on the first 100 I get to and follow. Then I go back to home page. I scroll down some more and see my boyfriend has posted a picture.

"#wcw love ya bae." It says

"Love you too bae," I reply.

My boyfriend starts to text me and I reply back. I realize I haven't told him I'm moving yet.

"Hey Caleb. I need to tell you something."

"What? "

"We're moving. I don't know where tho. Mom won't tell me. "

"Oh." is all he says.

"Love you?"

"Love you beautiful!💗💗💗💗"

I smile.

"That's better ☺️😍😘 " I start to frown from realizing I will have to leave him.

"I'll miss you too much. Don't leave 😭"

"I'll try. Hey g2g. Miss ya! Love ya! 😻💗💗💗💗💗"

I go back onto Instagram and scroll. Nash posted something and then Matthew.

The caption reads " I'm sick... Make me feel better? " I laugh. He is just weird and funny. (Mostly weird)

"Go pack kids!" Dad yells.

I set the phone down and run up stairs. I throw all of my shirts and all of my pants in my suitcase. I roll out the case and carry out my camera. My dad goes in my room and carries out my lamp and rolls out my dresser.

"Everybody roll out your furniture from your room. " Dad yells.

I roll out as many things as I can. Only one thing left in the room, my bed. I leave it alone and go lie down. I grab my iPad and scroll back down through Instagram. I see a lot of pictures saying "OMG KATHERINE TAYLOR JUST FOLLOWED ME!!!! IM DIEING! I LOVE YOU KATHERINE."

I comment, " Love you too! :)"

I set it down and lay my head down. Next thing I know , I'm asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up to Michael shoving at my shoulder.

"Wake up!!! Katherine! Wake up!! We are leaving!" he yells.

"Already ?" I ask.

"Yes. It's already 12:00! Now get up!" Michael yells.

I get up and push Michael out of my room. I run to my suitcase and throw on a cute outfit. "Hey you never know who you will meet!" I say. I throw on white shorts and a black shirt with a black and white cardigan. I throw on some sandals and run to the car.

"Now , can you tell me where we're moving?" I ask my mom when I reach the car.

"Ok. We are moving to Headland, AL. "

Michael,Jasmine, and I both look at each other with shock.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! This is the first part of my Matthew Sherrill fan fiction. I hope you liked it! Please give it a vote and recommend it to a lot of people! thanks! and also go follow @thatboy_matthew on instagram!

-Sandy