God Bless You *Andy Biersack Story*

Andria Biersack

Hi there my name is Andria, But call me Andri! So im 20 going on to 21! i grew up in a orphanage since i was born... i supposily had a twin, but my parents didn't want me i guess... all i know is that my last name is biersack! but still im 6'2 and i am in a band called, Suffer The Silence. i am so called emo... but idgaf and neither should you! i am addicted to batman and i am bisexual.but i so don't want that lol, but many guys think im hot and idgaf about that all i care about is my band! lol im the screamer/singer and rhythm gatuair (sP?) but thats all!

Daimian Balcons

well im the bass player for Suffer the silence and im 21 im 5'9and if you didn't notice andri is taller than me!!!!! well i am the short one in the band!!! well i g2g ttyl and im the back up singer

Nate Masters

well im the lead gautairist (sp?) and im 22 and im 6'0

Kris Axes

Hey im the drummer of suffer the silence im 6'1 im 20

Andy Biersack

Hey im andy and well you know me im in the band black veil brides! but anyway i love batman and i love the bvb army! im 6'2 and i am 20 going on to 21!

i once had a twin, but my parents couldn't take care of both of us so they gave my sister away... i hope to see her one day! lol but im currently single but i like it like that i don't want a girlfriend till i feel complete... and by that i mean i can't love her if i don't love my self! but still my life doesn't feel compete... i never forget how i have a twin... but no one knows...

theres the intro's to the characters