Let Loose LILO boyxboy)

Liam didn’t like me getting drunk, because he knew what I was capable of. But here I was, alone at the bar watching the hundreds of girls making their way through the crowd with their dresses hitched up.

“One martini thanks”. The bar tender stared at me

“You’ve already had 7!”

“Just give me my drink!” I snapped

“Mate, I think it’s time for you to go home” he said fiercely

“Mate, I think it’s time for you to give me my drink” I replied. He pushed the drink in front of me, and he walked about muttering to himself.

“Last one!” he yelled back. I finished my drink and hit the dance floor.

The sun shone onto my face through the cracks in my curtains. I opened one eye, only just. I tried to get up but I couldn’t, I was so hungover. I rolled over to my left and I was startled by Liam’s figure, he was just sitting there, watching me.

“How long have you been there for?” I managed to ask him

“Since the police bought you home at 3.00 am” he replied “where have you been Louis?” His voice sounded so soft but I could see the fury in his eyes.

“I was out drinking having a good time, why do you care?” I muttered at him.

He yelled at me “I was worried sick Louis, I was wondering if you had been killed! And Louis I care because your my best friend and I love you bro”.  At those words, my heart sunk, I knew he didn’t mean it the way I would’ve liked him to. He grabbed my hand at squeezed it tightly the let it go. Oh that feeling.  He got up and left my room.

“I love you too” I whispered to myself as he left.

I got up out of bed, washed myself up, and got changed out of my partying clothes into my red jeans, a fresh shirt and my lucky sweater. I got my shoes and socks on and left my room.

I walked out into the living room where Liam was sitting; being the child he is, watching Rugrats. He was eating a bowl of porridge with a fork, not a spoon, in his slacks and his gumbi shirt on. He asked me to come and sit down, so I went and sat next to him.

“Louis, what is with you lately? You’re drinking again, almost every night now” he moaned

“Nothing’s up, I’m totally fine” I forced out the lie

“No seriously, you need to tell me” he sighed. I actually could not tell him, it would ruin our whole friendship, and I wasn’t about to let my feelings get it the way of our friendship

I replied “Liam, don’t worry about me; go have fun, let loose!”

“But Louis I do worry, all this alcohol can’t be good for you” he replied with a worried tone to his voice.

“Liam, I’ll be fine”. I stood up, put on a fake smile and walked out the door.

I wasn’t sure where I was going, but I didn’t really care. I wasn’t sure if I was mad, or sad, or happy. I went to a park for awhile, remembering my family and how much I missed them, remembering when I was younger when none of these feelings were here. Good times. I left the park and started walking around of town, looking for something to do. I went in and out of various stores, looking for something to do. I decided to go for a long, long walk, I walked and walked and walked, it felt like 1000 miles. It started getting dark, so I turned around, not really knowing which way to go, but I waled and walked and walked, for a good half hour I walked before I saw the beaming stream of city lights. I got home and turned the lounge room light on to find Liam lying on the couch asleep. I went and got his blanket and tucked him in. It was the best feeling in the world; well at least it felt so. I turned of the light and totted into my room and collapsed onto my bed, and fell into a deep, deep sleep.

“Louis, Louis, Louis” Liam shook me. I could smell food cooking in the kitchen, it smelt so good!

“Fooodd” I mumbled

“Wake up sleepy head, I made you bacon and toast your favourite!’ Liam said in an over excited tone.

“YUMMO! But where’s the eggs?” I asked

“Long story Louis, long story” he said. I jumped out of bed.

“What’s it for, what happened?” I asked

“Nothing, I just felt like cooking” he laughed. I left my room, and made my way to the kitchen.

“Hey Lou”

“Yes?”

“I thought we could spend the day together, go surfing?”

“Sure!” I exclaimed. I quickly ate my toast and bacon and went and got ready. I came out of my room to see two surfboards lying in the kitchen.

“Let’s go!”

When we arrived at the beach, we got the surfboards out and raced to the water. Neither of us has ever surfed before, so this was ought to be fun! We spent the whole day surfing, but I still couldn’t stop thinking about him, he had no top on and he was just so funny and cute! I really didn’t want to think of him like that, but I couldn’t help it. I really just couldn’t help it! As sunset came we left the beach.

We got home and I straight away hit the bar. I needed to take my mind of him and everything else that was happening. Thank god the other boys were out of town. I finally got some alone time because Liam doesn’t drink! I really need to stop thinking about Liam! It’s time to let loose.

I danced the night away; I was pulling girls from all over the place! I had 3 girls grinding against me and one girl was trying to get some at the front. I was pretty wasted after having 6 beers and 3 tequilas.  By the end of the night I have snogged 4 girls, it was one of the best night of my life, I think I have finally learnt to let loose

It was about 4.00 am when I finally decided to leave the bar; the house was only a few streets away from the bar so I decide to walk. I walked in the door to find Liam sleeping on the couch again. Even though I was well wasted I went and got Liam’s blanket and I placed it over him, and tucked him in. I sat there for awhile just staring, watching him sleep. Then I got up, I couldn’t help it, but I kissed him on the forehead and I looked at him, still fast asleep. I lent over and whispered in his ear, I love you Liam.