SINOPSIS

CONFRONTATION

Vol. 1

In the Year 2755 D.C. The human race begins to suffer of big cataclysm and earthquakes that happen in a very recurrent way in the whole planet earth. It is believed that the life, just as we know it, it is already arriving to their decadence and the big leaders advise that it is already hour of emigrating to another planetary system.

Scientific from all over the world they unite their efforts for the construction of ships that they make possible the life of human beings for long periods in the space until arriving to the next star; Alpha Centauri where has already been discovered seven exoplanets with possibilities of housing the life.

That odyssey is able to be carried out in the year 2786, but alone they can leave from the planet twelve ships, with so single thousand five hundred occupants in each one of them, with the most renowned scientific, politicians, celebrities and millionaires of the planet, leaving to the total of inhabitants behind few favored who come in the earth their existential last habitation.

The twelve ships, are able to arrive to Next Centauri in the year 2986, two hundred years later. But with other descendants; a fourth generation of those that ventured initially.

These born of the space, are those that inherit the new planet that turned out to be very kind with the earth, the water and the oxygen, offering many foods among the new communities that began to be located in a continent to which Euroasia denominated. Although years later, discovered that they were suffering of a mortal virus that their population decimated and he didn't allow the normal development of the born ones in the planet. For what they lacked infantile population.

Fourteen years later, the humans continue adapting to the planet Centauri, moving progressively around the Euro-Asian continent and also strengthening even more their religion, the cienciología. Where didn't surrender him cult to a deity but to the man's scientific progress like only savior of their own existence.

But in the year 3000 the new world is impacted by the presence of an intergalactic ship that arrives to its orbit coming from the solar same system of which they escaped. That is to say of the earth. Reaching the conclusion that the humans that left behind got the form of escaping and of also arriving to the system of Next Centauri.

The shock takes possession of all them. They request a meeting with representatives of the ship. These consent sending a scientific and religious cortege, not to militate. They are surprised when seeing that the occupants of the ship are the same ones that abandoned the earth and they had survived thanks to the development of the hibernation camera.

They determined that they brought the old same customs of when they lived in the earth and they decide that they won't be allowed their entrance to the planet Centauri, because they felt that their improved lifestyle was being threatened by the chaotic archaic system that one lived behind in the earth centuries.

Of course that thevisitors didn't accept the proposal of to leave of the planet and to look forother horizons and they enter to the force to the planet Centauri unchaining acrisis that takes them to an unavoidable confrontation among human.

****************************************************************************************

This work is a cinematographic script. The interested agents to read the script can write me a message to request the reading of the work.