Primary

Warning I don't have the best spelling.  

Patton's POV

To me everything was only three colours, and black and white of course. Which is why I'm so glad that the the other traits only wear Black, Blue, Yellow, Red, and White.

I've been getting away with not telling anyone my secret and I had hoped on keeping it that way. But Logan decided to test our skill of seeing colours.

*THE SCENE WHERE IT HAPPENS***  (lawl)

"Alright I have been doing research on something and I hope that you will help me. Be cause I'm not giving you a choice."

A groan was heard from Anxiety.
"Know Ann you don't have to be rude. But same to you kiddo you shouldn't force people into doing things."

"Sorry Patton but please help me with this! I just want to test all of your eyesight."

"Well alright we can do that. Right guys?" I encouraged them.

"Fine." I got from both Prince and Anxiety.

"Alright who wants to go first?"

"I guess I will Logan." Prince told him.

"Great okay Roman. The first test will be to see if you need glasses. Tell me the letters on the wall over there."

"Okay. D F A S E A D F C X."

"Good job you only missed one letter."

When we were getting close to the end of the eye test for  Roman
Logic said "Alright the next test will be to check colour blindness."

'What..... We have to guess colours???? Why did I agree to this.. Why' I thought to myself.

After Anxiety went it was my turn. Yay! I did pretty good up until...

"Know what colour do you see here?"

Okay it looks like a blue. "Blue." I told him.

"Close. Its purple."

Crap.... This is going to suck. The next colour was red. At least I think. "Red."

"Correct."

This continued and I only got three correct.

"Patton... Are you colour blind?" Logan asked me.

"Well you see, I have always had trouble with something and  it's seeing colours. I can only see some and that would be the primary colours. The only colours I got right on the test. I know I didn't tell you guys but I kinda didnt want anyone to know. Its weird. I only see things in 5 different shades. But those 5 make things the most beautiful, in my eyes anyway."

"Why would you hide something like that from us. You can trust us with anything Dad you should know that." Anxiety told me.

He then came up and hugged me. Which is rare because he normally doesn't like human contact. So I hugged him back. I got a hug from everyone. Even Logan who hated pyshical contact with a passion. "I love you guys."

And that's  how people found out. And they didn't judge me at all.