Chapter one

Hey guys. This isn't a Raura/ Auslly or those type of books. I want to just try something different. I hope you guys can still support me on this one. I know I barely ever update now, even it's my summer break. But, I'm starting HS next month and my parents said I need to " Prepare for High School " so my schedule is still cracked up. So, anyways, I hope you enjoy this book. Love you guys

-----

I'd like to thank @rusherandr5 on Instagram for doing the book cover for me! You should go follow her there love ya, girl😍

-------

A/N- I am going to give you all the things you need to know for now about the main characters in this story.

Abby Foster- Her full name is Abby Devonne Foster. She's nineteen, bullied four years ago until her bully left and she started losing some weight. Her brother is two years older than her. Let's say probably 6'3, and is a brunette

Matt Anderson- His full name is Matt Noah Anderson. He's Nineteen, Brunette, probably 6'5, bad boy, bullies Abby four years ago, but moved. Now, he's back and ready to start a new.

Kendall Snow- Nineteen, Kendall is Matt's best friend who wasn't fond of bullying Abby four years ago. In fact, Abby and Kendall became good friends which always made Matt furious.

Dennise Harris- Nineteen, Abby's girl best friend. Kind, sweet, very materialistic especially when it comes to clothes. If you cross the line, she does too.

Aaron Hill- Twenty, Dennise's boyfriend, somebody who stood as an older brother to Abby.

Jacob Wilson- Nineteen, Abby's best friend, Somebody who was with Abby since she was four. Has a big influence in Abby.

Railey Smith- Eighteen, Abby's laziest best friend, secretly has a crush on Matt.

Katherine Brown- Nineteen, a snobby brat who's addicted to Matt ever since she was sixteen.

PS: This chapter will be focused on Abby's flashbacks as she remembers the times she was bullied :)

Now onto the story

-----

I get out of my house and shut the door. I fixed my sunglasses before getting in my Navy Blue convertable car. I looked at myself in the mirror and sighed.

Tomorrow is a Monday, which means another day of school starts. Today is the last day of my summer vacation. My best friends and I have never been happier. But since tomorrow is the start of hell, wait... it might become even hellish because I heard that there are some new students.

Which means, he could come back.

Every new school year, I'd always assume that he might come back. Who you may ask? Oh, It's Matt Anderson, my childhood bully. Four years ago, he moved away to Chicago. Thinking about it now makes me realize how stupid I was to even move to his school.

Today, I'm just casually taking a drive around town, because knowingly when school starts, I can barely ever do this.

It's 5:25am, yes, I take drives around the morning to cool myself down. When I go back to school, I'll have to drive in the afternoon which will be a pain because of traffic. In the mornings, there's not a lot of cars drive by in the morning.