The HamilTrash Of The Ship

A/N Basically everyone tries to be a character or two. This will probably be a recurring thing, guess who's who in the comments!

James walked onto the ship, it was good to be back after shore leave. He soon came across Aidan, in the labs. Where he was normally. "Ah! Hello, Aidan Blackwood, sir."

"O'Brien." Aidan said with a nod of his head. He was deep in his own work, as he was all the time. He couldn't find a way to get out of it, since his boss never even did anything.. Only went out with his fiancé. God, he wished he could marry. But marrying a betazoid? That seems... Wrong. Weird, she could read his mind at any time.

James, noticing he wasn't needed, walked away, to try and find his fiancé, the one, the only... Xiy T'Lyra! He walked up behind her and kissed her cheek quickly, she was busy, of course, though he didn't care. He smiled "Guess who?"

"Hm... You are the worst, James. Making me guess." She glanced up at him. She still was sort of surprised that she was going to marry this man, but was nonetheless happy about it.

"Correct! Your boyfriend." He smiled "I was gonna go and talk to Alana, do you have any idea where she'd be? Other than Victoria's Secret. That place scares me."

T'Lyra let out a small chuckle upon hearing his words on how he described the well known store. "Perhaps the Bridge?" She suggested, her tone barely portraying humour.

James nodded and kissed her cheek once again "Thaaank you." He ruffled her hair and stood up "Cya later, Smurfette." He winked before walking away, she barely had enough time to object before he left to the Bridge.

After some time of walking, James burst into the bridge, a large smile on his face "Ay! Alana!" He looked down to the girl, the girl he envied for her position.

"Oh. Hey, there, James." Alana gave a small smile at him, surprised by his entrance. This was new. James never decided to talk to her. She never tried to steal the spotlight from T'Lyra for him.

"Hiya! So. I'm bored." He nodded slowly.

"... So?"

"So you should care! I'm the lifeblood of this place." He folded his arms defiantly

"Yeah, right..." She said with a small scoff

"Hmph! Since you don't care, I'll go!" He walked out the door, keeping his smile, however. It seemed nothing could get rid of it.

And so, the day was over. James, quite unsurprisingly had a date with T'Lyra before they had to do the final checks on the ship, and no one wants to hear about that.

A/N Well. That was... Weird to write. But fun! Hope it's somewhat good.