Shope

"Jennifer!!"Tyler ran up to me,trying to catch me from behind.I quickened my pace at running.I couldn't believe what was happening now.

"Can't you at least wear a shirt while chasing me?!"I shouted at him.Even though I hide it,those 6-pack abs are making me go NUTS!!

"Well..just give that to me now to end this!"he shouted."Never!!"I shouted back.

I stole his book he was peacefully reading a while earlier which made it start like this.

We're already 16 year-olds,Tyler's only friend and he's the only one besides my parents to call me Jennifer.

And I started liking him when we were 12.

Then suddenly,he stopped.I was bewildered.

"Huh?Tyler stopped?What could have happened?!"I exclaimed fakily.

Then Tyler went towards me slowly and slowly as I back up away then he pinned me on the wall.

I gulped as I blush.

"What's wrong,Jenny?Cat got your tongue?"Tyler asked smirking.

This was clearly going somewhere.

"Huh?"I grimaced.

"Give me my book."he said."Or I guess I have to punish you.."he said sexily which made me redder than ever.

"FINE!HERE!YOU WIN!"I said giving him the book.He released me from that ZONE and I immedietly ran towards the trash can and puked(fakingly) to put some effect on my acting.

"Couldn't handle it,Jenny?"he smirked once more."Put a shirt on!!"I ordered."Or else what?"he asked."I won't hook up a date between you and Amy."

That sentence made him obey me so cool.

But how did I fell for him?

Well..

Flashback..

"So..in this Science class,you HAVE to HAVE a Science partner.This way,you can do your experiments easy peasy."Mr.Wertz said seriously looking at all of us.

Back then..I despised everyone at school.

Well..except HIM.

"Jenny,wanna be Science partners?"Tyler whispered.I nodded.

"Um..Tyler.Can you be my Science partner?"Amy Anderson a.k.a.:Tyler's crush asked fumbling her fingers.

Tyler blushed.

And I know he's gonna replace me today.

'Of course,idiot.She's her crush.You're his friend.'I thought.

"Thanks for the offer!"Tyler smiled showing his teeth.

'Of course.'

"So that means?"Amy was filled with hope while I was filled with sacrifice.

"But..I already have a Science partner!"Tyler smiled again which made me surprised.

'I thought..'

"Oh..who's your partner then?"Amy asked sadly.Tyler then pointed at me."This girl."he stated making me blush.

"O-okay then.I'll find another one."she stammered and I felt sorry for her.She then went away.

I turned to Tyler and wacked his head with my notebook."Ow!What was that for?"He groaned in pain.

"You're stupid,you know that?You could have been Science partners with Amy."I scolded him.

"But if I were to ditch you off like that,who's gonna be your Science partner?"he asked innocently.

Badump..

'Eh?My heart's beating fast..'

"Jennifer?Something wrong?You're beet red."he asked pounting my face.I covered my face with embarassment.

'Why does it have to be him?!'

"Jenny,class just ended now."he informed."Wah?Already?"I blinked my eyes in disbelief.

"Come on.Time to go home."he said standing up and I followed him.

'Tyler..you know that I actually thought you'd replace Amy already over me,right?'

End of Flashback..

"So.."Tyler started."So..what?"I asked confused.

"How are you gonna hook me and Amy up on a date?"he asked.

"Simple.I'm just gonna use my 'Best Friend Advantage Card'!!"I exclaimed.

"Huh?What's that?"Tyler asked."Nothing.You'll understand later."I winked at him.

0(9 v 9 )0

A/N:

There's a part 2 of this so be sure to check that one out as soon as I post it!!