Dove Amongst Crows

Prologue

~¤~ Hello my young panda-corns! My name is Neotaco and I wanted to welcome you all to my Naruto  FanFic. This is my first published story on wattpad!♡! AnyWhore I just want you all to know Sakura's and Naruto's genders are swapped :D   Naruto goes by Naruko and Sakura goes by Natsu. *sweatdrop* in truth I could not find a better name for her- or him... what ever. I obviously do not own Naruto. Blah Blah Blah.  and if I did kakashi would date iruka and have points were he would break out in song sounding like David Bowie. oh and the hokage wouldn't die. jut retire.That's off topic. Comments and votes would be greatly appreciated!♡  Bai~¤~

        At the young age of four years old our young Naruko was walking down one of the streets of Konohagakure when she heard her name being called- or a least what most of the village called her, save for a few.

     "HEY DEMON!'' . Naruko turned to see three drunken men. Two were normal villagers, while the other was a ninja. Chūnin to be exact. His name was Mizuki. He was a  man with white hair with a tint of blue to it, and a bandana covering his forehead.

        Naruko turned around again, ignoring the drunk men behind her, and continued the treck home. Bad move. She already knew she was getting a beating, but didn't notice a young (male) pinkette watching from afar, fearfully, already dreading the nearing event.

      '' Hey don't walk away from us, you freak! '' one of the men shouted at her as they started closing in on her innocent form. A moment passed before the fists flew, cutting the air as the mercilessly beat the girl. A few kunai and shuriken stabbed her back causing her to cry out in pain, tears flooding out of her cerulian, blue eyes. After what seemed as forever, they left. All but one. The chūnin, who stood menacingly above her. Eyeing her in a dirty, hungry manor. He planned to remove the child's innocence. And he did. Right there as shd cried out for help as he took advantage of her injured body.

       From the shadows, the young pink haired male knew he could not help till the older man was gone.

       After half of an hour or so the disgusting man left leaving young Naruko in a puddle of her own blood and the man's.... bodily fluids. The pinkette came out slowly came out, looking for any one else before running to the violated blond eyed beauty.

      ''Are you ok?'' the pinkette asked softly.

    Naruko looked up fearfully then started relaxing seeing a young boy instead of the disgusting man. She shook her head slowly before breaking down in tears. She may be only four but she was smart enough to know what happened.

         She was raped.

    She looked at the boy now comforting her. '' What's your name?'' she asked, her voice a melody more lovely than a birds song.

     He paused before answering. '' My name is Sakura Haruno. Yours?'' he said offering a hand. She took his hand and stood, wobbly then whispered, ''Naruko. Uzamaki Naruko. ''

       '' Where are you going? '' Sakura asked curiosly, seeIng her start to walk away. '' I wanna run away from the village and train to be a ninja so I can protect people. I might come back to the village some day.'' she said, her injuries healing '' Wait! I want to come with you!'' Natsu shouted.  Naruko paused.  ''Ok but when we come back we have to have discises ( spelling? ) and become great ninja k?'' she said. '' I'll be Naruto Uzamaki- a boy, and you umm... could stIll be Sakura Haruno- but a girl. So we can suprize them with our ninja skills!'' she shouted punching her fist in the air, happily.

        Sakura smilled.''Hai! '  

          So they left the village. No one noticed but the hokage, who saw them as grand-children. He sent out search partys but the turned out futile.

  5 years later in front of the gates of Konohagakuevstood two figures Naruto Uzamaki and Sakura Haruno.  The hokage didn't ask where they were. He was just happy they were back home and safe. And they were thankful for it.

     No one remembered them well enough to remember their genders but the hokage. The villagers just saw a demon and a flower.

~¤~ so whadya think? leave a comment! vote!  share!  eat spongebob!    bai! l luvez ya!ll