Another Love Story

Nicole

I woke up and did the usual getting ready routine. I went to lay back in bed when I found my phone buzzing, it was Diondre.

Baby Boy:

Hey! R u busy todae??

Me:

No. Y?

Baby Boy:

Okae. Well be ready in like 5 mins.

Me:

Okaaaaeeee...

So I got my shoes on and waited outside for Diondre to come. He was 5 minutes late -_- but when he saw me he got out the car and gave me a tight hug (I swear I felt his hand squeezing my ass)

"Hey baby girl!"

"Hey! You're late like always"

"Sorry bae! There was traffic."

We get in the car and he just stares at me...Like wtf, do i have a booger or something? Then he started the car and pulled out the driveway. He was wearing my favorite shirt (it showed off all his muscles.)

"So I see you tried to look good for me." I said and he looked at me a laughed.

"Oh this ole' thing? I'm not the one with some booty shorts on."

"Oops!" I said sarcastically.

We pull up to this all you can eat breakfast buffet, and Diondre gets out to open my door. ^.^ He’s such a gentleman.

“We are gonna eat before we go to the place. Is that okay with you bae?”

“Sure, and stop calling me bae. It was 3 years ago.”

“Yeah. But you still want this dick” he winks and walks into the restaurant. I can’t lie heh was really good in the bed, and we have ‘done it’ since the break up. Which is causing me to get extremely horny every time i see him. UGH!

--

After we ate he drove me to a lake(which had a really hard name that I’m not even gonna try to pronounce.) The drive was fun. It reminded me of old times. I miss old times.

“What are we doing here?”

He giggled then pointed to a little canoe thing. “See that over there? Well I rented it for the day and when me and you was drunk one time you said that you wanted to learn how to canoe.”

“What the hell Diondre? I was drunk. I don’t even remember saying that. You know I hate the water and I just got my hair done. If this gets wet that will be $100 dollars down the drain.”

“Calmette chicka. I promise if your hair gets messed up I’ll pay for you to get it redone. And it shouldn't be that bad. Jus give it a try!” He grabbed my hand then looked into my eyes. He leaned in a kissed me on my cheek and then made his way down to my lips. I didn’t pull back though. I have been waiting for a moment like this for 3 whole years. Finally he makes the first move. We sit in the car kissing for about 5 minutes until he pulls back. Ugh why did he have to pull back.

“Uhh Nicole, even though I’m hard as hell. We have to go on the canoe. I have a surprise.”

“Fine.”

So we walked down to the lake and got on the canoe. We went to the other side where no one was at. He did most of the rowing since and i was just looking pretty!But anyways he tied the canoe down and we sat and looked into each other’s eyes. Which makes me really nervous. Everything about him makes me nervous. He grabbed my cheek and rubbed it like old times.

“Nicole?”

“Yes?”

“I love you so much and i want you back in my arms. Can you please find it in your heart to give me another chance and be mines again?” I looked at him shocked. We haven’t been together for like 3 years and now he is just coming out of nowhere asking me to take him back. I really want to but damn still I dont wanna go thru what we went thru before. But he is so nice and i can tell he changed. Like he isnt addicted to drugs and sex now. We still get high but not like before.

“Nicole, will you please give me another chance. I promise you wont regret it.

“Yes, we can go back out”