The Love Bridge

Once a girl named Hailey and she found a bridge. She went walking to her secret garden that had her bridge. No one ever found her secret garden. People said that she had a pet dragon! The one thing that no one knowed about her is her dream friend and talk budd. His name is Matthew,he is really REALLY smart. His friend named Brady helped Matthew talk to Hailey.

One day someone sneeked into Haileys secret garden. Hailey did not know about it.The next day Haileys friends (her friends were Samantha,Lilly,and Rose) went to her house. When they were walking to Haileys room they saw someone open Haileys gate to her garden,but the only bad thing is that they did not know who it was. Then,they told Haileys. She screemed till the top of her lunghs and said,"NO ONE EVER sneeked into my garden.

The next day,Haileys freinds told the school about the secret garden thing. When Haileys found out that it was all over the school she had a really bad fight with her friends.

The next,day Hailey had another fight with her friends that was so bad and she was sooooooo mad she told her friends that to stay away from her forever. Then the day after that, Hailey saw A picture of her and her friends and it brang back memories. A few hours later she started to cry because she did not meen to say that, she was just so, mad at them.

The next day at school she was looking for her well frenemies and explained to them and tride to appologize but, they did not except it so, Hailey was so, bumped but, she did not give up she kept on trying until it got annoying to her friends and that time they said..... NO but.. im just.. ....................kitting they said yes!!!!!

The next day, Hailey asked if they can have a sleepover it was ok for all of there parents and it was ok to them 😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴!